GoPro is an amazing gear. It’s literally the best action camera available in the market today. And, although it’s a wonderful experience to shoot with your GoPro on your various outdoor trips, there’s a fair chance that you may experience one or the other issue, sometimes. After all, we all know that even the best piece of electronics may get faulty one day. In such cases where the usual troubleshooting and hacks don’t work, there’s always an option to contact GoPro support for the best advice.
This article highlights all the possible ways in which you may contact GoPro support desk for immediate help. Read on to know more…
How to Contact GoPro Support
Here’s the complete list of contact details of GoPro Support, including its phone number, email, and Twitter.
Please note that all GoPro products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects one (1) year from the original date of purchase. You can learn more about the GoPro product warranty by visiting the GoPro website.
If you doubt what GoPro model do you have read the article: Which GoPro Do I Have? Here’s How to Identify your GoPro.
GoPro Support Phone Number
In case of an issue, you may call on below helpline numbers:
- United States (Toll Free) : (888) 600-4659 , 18002727281
- Outside of Continental United States : (650) 980-0252
- Canada (Toll Free) : 18552387280
Hours of operation (Pacific Time):
- Monday – Friday: 6:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
The table below specifies all the countries and their GoPro support desk contacts.
|Argentina||+54 11 52734083|
|Australia||+61 7 3063 4662
+611800875560 (Toll Free)
|France||+33 4 83 53 08 93|
|India||+000 800 100 9541
|Indonesia||+780 332 18912
+780 332 72913
|Italy||+39 800 975 287 (Toll Free)
|Mexico||+528004610089 (Toll Free)
+52 33 4162 2826 (Local)
|New Zealand||+64 7-807 9425|
|South Korea||00308 12 3738
+82 808 220 216
+44 808 164 8713 (Toll Free)
Hours of operation :
- Monday – Friday (local business hours)
Twitter and other support
You can easily consult the GoPro support executives on any of the below forums as well. GoPro Customer Service is composed of specialists with years of experience in general services, teaching, maintenance and implementation.
- Public Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact GoPro on Twitter (GoPro Twitter Handle): @GoPro
As per my suggestion, it is always better to Chat and if there’s anything further, Support will contact through email. Chat support is available 24 hours a day.
GoPro Contact Address
For all the US users, you can mail your queries or contact at:
3000 Clearview Way
San Mateo, CA
For International users, if you have any queries, you can contact GoPro Support at:
GoPro Cooperatief U.A., (Registration number 61391743) with the registered address-
Vijzelstraat 68, 1017 HL Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Contact GoPro By Email
- For inquiries about becoming a domestic dealer, you may drop an email at email@example.com
- If you wish to become an international dealer, drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that ProjectGO is neither a part nor is associated with GoPro, Inc. We only provide training on how to use GoPro cameras and on how to become a better video maker. I hope that this article provides you all the necessary contacts in case of any GoPro related issues. The customer service and support desk for GoPro will lead you through all steps required for immediate solutions. So, stop worrying and get your smile on because your guiding angel is just a call/message away! 🙂
You may also join (for free) our private Facebook group of GoPro enthusiasts to give/receive support from our community members on all things about GoPros.
For claiming your warranty read: How to Claim GoPro Warranty | Step-by-Step Guide.
Check out also:
- Best GoPro For Beginners
- Best Bags & Accessories For GoPro
- Is there a GoPro App Anymore?
- What is GoPro Webcam App?
Thanks for reading!
I hope this guide helped you know all about the GoPro contact 🙂
Sharing is Caring ❤️
If you found this article useful, please share it on social media with your family and friends!
- GoPro Spot Meter Explained: What it is & How to Use it
- Your GoPro Won’t Turn ON or Charge? (7 Easy FIX Solutions)
- How to Quickly Diagnose & Fix GoPro Wifi Issues
- GoPro Zoom: How to Zoom In/Out on ANY GoPro EASY
- How Long Does a GoPro Battery Last? [5 Tips to Extend It]