Hello and welcome to Project GoPro, the largest GoPro tutorial site for beginners. At Project GoPro, our main goal is to provide helpful tutorials that are easy to understand for both beginners and experienced users.
If you fit one of these descriptions…
- you’ve bought a GoPro but aren’t sure where to start
- your GoPro is underused because you’re overwhelmed
- you’re interested in learning professional tips, tricks and skills
- you’re experienced with other cameras but are new to GoPro’s
- you have any other GoPro aspirations
then you are in the right place!
To start, we highly recommend these areas of our site:
- GoPro Tutorials – The central place for all our GoPro tutorials.
- GoPro Manuals – A hub that makes it easy to read and download your GoPro manual
- GoPro LUT’s – Our GoPro LUT’s Pack with 36 color presets
- GoPro Book – Our beginners guide on how to create professional GoPro videos
- GoPro Cheat Sheet – Our in-field resource that makes it easy to configure your settings
Who runs Project GoPro?
Project GoPro is run by Andrea Magrí, an Italian filmmaker, long-time GoPro user, and head writer at Project GoPro. Since earning his Bachelors of Electronics Engineering from the University of Brighton (UK), Andrea has traveled the world as a professional filmmaker combining art and technology to create location and human-interest stories.
Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions about Project GoPro, please refer to our frequently asked questions. Alternatively, you can find us on Facebook or via email at [email protected]. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you on the site!