GoPro Clamp Mount is an attractive invention. You can carry them along on your next adventure trip and can capture all your thrilling activities, mesmerising views and more in all possible angles. These mounts can clamp anywhere and everywhere. Plus, they are super easy to use!
What Type of Clamp Mount do You Need?
GoPro Clamp Mounts can make your next trip all the more exciting! There are number of options available for you to choose from. Some of them are categorized as below:
- Heavy duty Mounts: These mounts prove to be an absolute delight if you want to attach your GoPro and heavier cameras on the handlebars while biking, riding etc.
- Light Clamp Mounts: These mounts are very supportive while climbing, trekking etc. as you can easily attach them on your hat or cap.
- Flex Clamps: These are of great use while surfing and kayaking. The multi-purpose clamps can be used for attaching GoPro on the fences, boats, etc.
Lets have a look at the 10 Best Clamp Mounts for GoPro present in market today…
10 Best Clamp Mounts for GoPro in 2021
You can not only enjoy the stunning views hands-free, but also capture these amazing moments for future. Attach your GoPros on these high quality GoPro Clamp Mounts to record and re-visit your carefree, thrilling experiences anytime. These are strong, stable and reliable gadgets which can make your trip a memorable one!
#1: GoPro Jaws Flex Clamp Mount | Official GoPro
This GoPro official Jaws and Flex Clamp mount is a high quality product ideal for those who want durability along with flexibility of shooting angle. It is your true companion for taking smooth footage of your sporting action.
- Clamp your GoPro to objects ranging in size from 0.25” to 2” (0.6cm to 5cm) in...
- Optional neck adjusts to enable a variety of shooting angles
- Camera can be attached directly to clamp for low-profile mounting
What we like: GoPro Fence Mount is an exceptionally well designed gear. It conveniently allows the GoPro camera to clamp objects ranging from 0.25” to 2” in diameter. This mount supports in capturing footage through different angles due to its flexibility and ease to clamp it securely in almost any location. It also features a Quick Release Base for different camera adjustments. The variety and precision that can be achieved with simple neck adjustments is what makes this product so appealing!
What we don’t like: While using this mount, few times I experienced certain unpleasant vibrations which can be a bit uncomfortable while shooting.
#2: Ajustable Jaws Flex Clamp Mount 13.4inch | Smatree
This Clamp Mount is known for its stability and the ease to capture smooth videos hands-free. It lets you enjoy and capture wide perspectives from various angles due to its great flexibility.
- Mini tripod head for 360 degree rotation can be adjusted to get different best...
- With Flexible gooseneck can be extended to the max 13.4 inches.
- Clamp opens to 1.8 inches wide for easy installation.
What we like: As the name suggests, this Flex Mount is super adjustable as it includes a strong suction cup, GorillaPod Arm, and GoPro Tripod Quick release mount for filming different angle shots. It is compatible to all GoPros and other action cams. This mount is highly secure, versatile and easy to install.
What we don’t like: It is, overall, a fine purchase, except that the ball joints are coated with a soft rubber material that can easily turn brittle when put under pressure.
#3: Jaws Flex Clamp Mount with Adjustable Gooseneck | Topmener
Jaws Flex Clamp Mount is a powerful Clamp and is made of supreme quality material. It is highly adjustable and can clamp to any surface easily. The gooseneck provides undoubted flexibility.
- ◆◆【Premium Quality Material】◆◆ The Jaws Flex Clamp Mount + Adjustable...
- ◆◆【Catch Wonderful Moments】◆◆ The adjustable and bendable gooseneck helps...
- ◆◆【Humanized Desig】◆◆ Your convenience is our basic thought! Your camera...
What we like: This mount is constructed for convenient use and can be adjusted at varied angles with utmost ease. The camera can be directly attached to the jaws and gooseneck for low-profile mounting. A strong grip balance pad and an adjustable anti-slide rubber provide extra security when clamped to thin objects. It is compatible to almost all GoPros.
What we don’t like: This mount works wonders under smooth situations. But the arm, sometimes, does not hold it’s position under heavy vibrations.
#4: Upgraded Jaws Flex Clamp Mount for GoPro | Kupton
Kupton Jaws Flex Clamp Mount is an upgraded version of the previous one. It provides increased bending strength for wider and more angular shots.
- As the most versatile mount for most action cameras, the Jaws Flex Clamp Mount +...
- Upgraded version gooseneck: flexible upgraded 19-section design increases more...
- The Jaws has a very tight grip without risk of losing you camera. Rubber strap...
What we like: This is a well-designed, upgraded version of Gooseneck Flex Clamp Mount which is a total star for filming angular videos. It is lightweight, easy to install and has great adjustability. The Jaw Clamps are strong and durable and we can easily clamp our cameras on anything in size from 0.25″ to 2″ in diameter. Rubber strap attachment reduces vibration of video shooting.
What we don’t like: This mount is a great choice but the only drawback is that it gets a bit wobbly in high speeds.
#5: Ballhead Arm Super Clamp Mount | SMALLRIG
SmallRig Clamp Mount is a highly versatile and multi-purpose double ball head with a clamp at the bottom and a 1/4″ screw on the top.
- SmallRig Multi-function Double Ballhead 1138 is a multifunctional double ball head...
- It can mount monitor and LED Lights on the one end via 1/4’’ screw, and it can...
- It could be attached and detached from the monitor quickly and the position of the...
What we like: The Mount is designed with great perfection. It has super adjustability upto 360 degrees. A single locking knob supports easy in-out and quick action. This mount can securely adjust LED or cam on one end with the help of a screw and tighten the rod with the support of a locking knob, which ensures stability.
What we don’t like: The clamp is strong and versatile but the ball heads are not that firm, which can lead to unstable footage at times.
#6: UltraClamp for Cameras, Scopes, and Binoculars | PEDCO
The UltraClamp by Pedco is an amazing gear which is constructed with sturdy aluminum, brass, and fiberglass-reinforced nylon to withstand any environment and to maintain a solid grip.
- Adjustable clamp and mount accessory for cameras, spotting scopes, binoculars and...
- Attaches to round and flat objects from 1 inch to 2.5 inches thick, such as...
- Ball and socket head allows for quick and easy adjustment and positioning of...
What we like: This impressive Clamp is compatible with all GoPros and is super adjustable due to the UltraMount ball and the socket head. It strongly grips the cameras, scopes and binoculars which help in providing a stable view. The mount can be easily clamped on any surface ranging from 1″ to 2.5″ in width.
What we don’t like: Overall, it is a good deal. There are no such significant drawbacks witnessed yet.
#7: Super Clamp Photography Camera Crab Clamp | ChromLives
As the name suggests, this clamp is superb when comes to photography at different angles. It is a multi-functional gadget and can fix well to any shaped body.
- Photography Super Clamp with 1/4"-20 wheel nut and 1/4" screw.
- Super Clamp Comes with standard 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 thread. Universal super clamp...
- Non-slip rubbers on the inner side provides strength and stability.
What we like: This is a lightweight, strong clamp comes with 1/4″-20 wheel nut and 1/4″ screw which allows multiple setup choices to install the camera photo accessories. It clamps well to all body shapes from lights to umbrellas ranging from 0.6″-1.73″ in diameter. The anti-slip rubber add to the stability and strength. Universal super clamp is made of super strong material and it won’t rust-off easily even after constant use.
What we don’t like: This mount works well with light weight equipment but gets a little vulnerable when using heavy equipment.
#8: GoPro Bar Mount with Tripod Screw | USA Gear
The GoPro Mount with Tripod Screw is a universally adaptable mount especially for action and compact cameras. It is a must buy for your automobiles , snowmobiles, ATVs, Motocross, Bicycles, Jet Ski and other adventures.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE MOUNT: Handlebar mount is universally compatible with action...
- ALL INCLUSIVE KIT Comes standard with a ¼” tripod screw and an action mount...
- CUSTOM SHOOTING ANGLES: You can easily setup custom angles and perspectives wherever...
What we like: It is a simple, easy to install and use gear which offers rotational ability upto 360 degrees. A standard ¼” tripod screw and an action mount adapter are helpful for easy setup and for capturing shots from different perspectives. The action mount adapter is compatible with GoPros, action and compact cams and provides opportunity to capture perfect shots in all terrains due to its great stability even in high speeds.
What we don’t like: This mount proves to be sturdy but some users have complained that it lacks quick release mechanism for easy in-out.
#9: Hat Clamp Mount for GoPro and Action Cameras | TELESIN
This stylish, high quality, easy to install Hat clamp can prove to be a total asset for your hands-free hiking, climbing and other outdoor activities.
What we like: It is a lightweight, comfortable, easy to port, mini-size clamp made of steady, durable material. The mount can be attached on all baseball caps less than 5mm thickness, also can be used as a backpack clip for climbing, trekking etc. Compatible to almost all action cams, this mount is useful as well as fashionable.
What we don’t like: A good buy for your next trip but can be a bit uncomfortable sometimes when used with heavy cams.
#10: 50-In-1 Action Camera Accessory Kit with Clamp Mount | Neewer
This is an all-in-one fun kit to accompany you for all your thrilling adventures. It includes many mounts, straps, and harnesses to keep your GoPro secure while you are making some amazing memories.
- Ultimate Compatibility: Compatible with most action cameras, including GoPro Hero9...
- Straps for Head, Chest & Helmet: Designed for all head sizes and body shapes, the...
- Wrist Strap & Floating Handle Grip: The wrist strap with a 360° rotatable mount is...
What we like: This multiple accessory kit is lightweight, durable and will enable you to capture some brilliant footage using elastic wrist strap with mount that can rotate 360 degrees. It is compatible with almost all GoPros and has fully adjustable head and chest straps. The other things it includes are:
- Car Suction Cup Mount to mount your cam to any smooth surface.
- Mini Tripod which is compatible with smartphones.
- Selfie Stick to take pictures and videos at varied angles.
- Three-way Bike Handlebars with Clamp mounts adjustable from 0.75 – 1.4 inches.
What we don’t like: Some accessories of the kit are not that good in quality, but overall it is a great kit.
How to use a GoPro Clamp Mount: 3 Creative Ways
There are endless fun and creative ways to use your GoPro Clamp Mounts. Here are some unique and useful ideas to mount your GoPros :
- Mount your GoPro to the handlebar of your bike or outside of your jeep for unique shots.
- You can also use GoPro Jaws Flex Clamp to mount your camera on a tree limb or the side of a ferry boat.
- Turn any light stand or upside down chair into a tripod which will give you a second camera angle using your GoPro.
Clamp mounts are excellent for capturing super amazing shots while taking rides or recording in small, confined places giving a chance to capture angular shots. They are extremely unobtrusive and easy to set up for filming varied angles during interviews or parties. Once you get a hold of how to use a clamp mount, there are numerous ways you can turn this gear around for your own comfort and adventure.
More GoPro Mounts for Awesome shots!
GoPro not only lets you capture some stunning hands-free footage but at the same time is extremely impactful. To add to your existing fun of creating amazing memories, check out some more mounts by GoPro: