Are you more of a mountain bike person? Then this post is for you!
If you’re into mountain biking, throwing a GoPro into your adventure ride can make the experience all the more enjoyable. GoPro will make sure that you’re able to capture all the excitement and incredible views whilst mountain biking. But, to get the best views of your mounting biking action, you’ll need good a GoPro Mountain Bike mount.
In this guide to GoPro Mountain bike mounts, you’ll learn the best mountain bike mounts that you’ll need to capture your full adventure.
So, let’s dive in!
7 GoPro Mountain Bike Mounts for INCREDIBLE Videos!
Here are the seven GoPro Mountain Bike Mounts available on the market as of 2022:
#1. Forevercam Handlebar Mount
- 【Aluminum Handlebar Mount】Forevercam aluminum alloy action camera bike mount is...
- 【Fits 0.59 -1.37" Diameter 】Forevercam roll bar mounts for gopro can be easily...
- 【Rotary Adapter Lock Function】The pivot allows motorcycle mount adapter rotate...
The Forevercam Handlebar Mount can be installed easily on the handlebar, rack, or bracket of your mountain bike. This sturdy and durable mount for your mountain bike is built with precision CNC aluminum alloy. It is harder than plastic, but at the same time light and with a better look. The mount is waterproof, dustproof, and anti-corrosion so you can be assured of longer service life.
The Forevercam Handlebar Mount is super easy to install and offers superior protection to your GoPro. It also features a pivot that allows your GoPro to rotate 360 degrees so you can find the best position for clear mountain bike shots.
#2. Puluz 360° Rotation Handlebar Mount
- High quality CNC machining aluminum production.Fits all bikes between 20 mm - 30 mm...
- Light weight and small size, it is convenient to carry and use.
- Standard rotatable adapter, allows 360 degree rotation for your shooting from...
Featuring high-quality CNC machining aluminum production, the Puluz 360° Rotation Handlebar Mount can fit all mountain bikes that have between 20-30 mm handlebars. The mount is lightweight and compact, which makes it convenient to carry and use.
Furthermore, the Puluz 360° Rotation Handlebar Mount also features a standard rotatable adapter that allows 360-degree rotation for shooting your mountain bike action from different angles. Overall, this one is a great handlebar mount that securely attaches your GoPro camera housing to handlebars, seatposts, ski poles, etc.
#3. GoPro Handlebar/SeatPost/Pole Mount
- Hinged, non-slip design sets up in seconds and clamps to any 0.35 to 1.4in (9 to...
- Rotating base features 360 Degree rotation with 16 secure positions, ensuring the...
- The mounting buckle lets users move their camera between mounts on the fly, enabling...
The GoPro official Handlebar/SeatPost/Pole Mount is an incredibly high-quality mount that clamps to any 0.35 to 1.4in (9 to 35mm) diameter tube, which makes it ideal for your mountain bike. With a hinged, non-slip design, it is super easy to set up – it just takes a few seconds! This mount also features a rotating base that allows 360-degree rotation with 16 secure positions so you can be sure of getting the perfect angle for your mountain bike shots.
What’s more, the mounting buckle lets you move your camera between mounts on the fly, therefore enabling fast and easy changes in perspective. Overall, it’s highly recommended that you buy this mount for superb, shake-free mountain biking footage.
#4. GoPro Helmet Front and Side Mount
- Versatile front and side helmet-mounting solution
- Offers maximum adjustability for a variety of shots and capture angles
- Includes easier-to-use integrated mounting buckle
A durable, GoPro official helmet mount – the GoPro Helmet Front + Side Mount is a great choice for shooting your mountain bike adventures. As the name suggests, this mount can be secured to either front or side of your helmet.
The GoPro Helmet Front and Side Mount features an industrial-grade, waterproof adhesive which makes it ideal even when you’re biking during rainy days as well as windy weather conditions. Overall, a great choice if you’re looking for a helmet mount for your mountain bike rides.
#5. GoPro Pro Seat Rail Mount
- All-Metal Mount - Light and durable aluminum construction.
- Captures the Rearview - Clamps to most two-rail seat designs, enabling rear-facing...
- Keeps a Low Profile - Compact, under-seat position makes this mount nearly invisible.
The GoPro official Pro Seat Rail Mount is a highly durable yet lightweight all-metal mount for your mountain bike. This mount by GoPro lets you capture the rearview. It clamps to most two-rail seat designs, which enables your GoPro to shoot rear-facing footage while you’re biking.
It’s super-easy to install – all you need is a single screw to mount your GoPro under the seat of your mountain bike. Another plus: the GoPro Pro Seat Rail Mount is super compact and nearly invisible due to its under-seat positioning.
#6. Amazon Basics Head Strap Camera Mount
- Waterproof head-strap camera mount; compatible with all GoPro cameras including GoPro...
- One size fits all; fits directly on head or over most helmets
- Ideal for hands-free filming when you want a point-of-view angle
Ideal for hands-free POV shots, the waterproof Head-Strap Camera Mount by Amazon Basics is great for shooting your mountain bike rides. It fits directly on the head or over most helmets. This mount features adjustable nylon straps with non-slip rubber inserts for superior durability.
The Amazon Basics Head Strap Camera Mount measures 6 to 7 inches in diameter and is capable of stretching up to 12 inches in diameter. All in all, this one is a great multi-purpose mount that can be worn both on your helmet as well as directly on your head.
So, Which GoPro Bike Mount Will You Choose?
All the above-mentioned products are some of the best available on the market for your mountain bike adventures. But if you simply want to cut the chase and go for the best, then I’ll recommend that you go for the GoPro Handlebar/SeatPost/Pole Mount for your mountain bike. Or, if you want a helmet mount, then the GoPro Helmet Front and Side Mount is also a superb option.
Thanks for reading! ?
I hope this guide helped you know which GoPro Bike Mount is the best for you. 🙂
Sharing is Caring ❤️
If you found this article useful, please share it on social media with your family and friends ?
- 7 GoPro Accessories You Need for Skiing (+ Camera Tips)
- 8 Must-Have GoPro Hero 10 Accessories (Action, Travel, Water)
- Top 15 GoPro Helmet Mounts for Ski, Bike, Motorcycle & Action!
- 5 Affordable Action Camera Body Mounts for Epic POV Shots
- 10 Camera Polarizer Lens Filters for TRUE Colors (2022 Guide)