Download FREE GoPro Setting Cheat Sheet >>
About the GoPro Hero 10 Black
The GoPro Hero 10 Black is a compact digital camera used for action, sports & travel photography and videography. It was released in September 16th, 2021. Key features include a 2x faster processor than the previous Hero 9, it can shoot videos up to 5.3k resolution at 60fps, Hypersmooth 4.0, better low light performance, 23 megapixel photos, big front screen for vlogging and much more!
- Revolutionary Processor: Faster. Smoother. Better. The powerful new GP2 engine...
- High-Res Photos plus Videos, High Frame Rate: Step up to the sharpest-shooting GoPro...
- Unbelievable Image Quality: Shoot with fine detail, realistic textures and stunning...
How to Download Your GoPro Manual
- View the manual from this page
- Wait for the new window to open
- Move your cursor to the top side of the page
- Once the black bar appears, find the download icon
- Click “Download”
Table of Contents
- Meet Your HERO 10 Black
- Setting Up Your Camera
- Getting to Know Your GoPro
- Customizing Your GoPro HERO 10 Black
- Power Tools
- Using QuikCapture
- Adding HiLight Tags
- Setting the Screen Orientation
- Recording Video
- Video Settings
- Taking Photos
- Photo Settings
- Capturing Time Lapse
- Time Lapse Settings
- Live Streaming + Webcam Mode
- Exposure Control
- Controlling Your GoPro With Your Voice
- Playing Back Your Media
- Connecting to the GoPro App
- and more!
Official Video: Introducing GoPro HERO 10 Black
GoPro Hero 10 Settings Explained
Are you struggling to understand your GoPro settings? In this article we’ll explain how each setting can be use to improve your photos and videos. First, we’ll cover video, photo, time lapse and Protune settings, then, we’ll discuss the best settings for action, travel, and more.