Looking for a good gimbal for your GoPro Hero 11 Black? You’re at the right place.
Featuring HyperSmooth 5.0, the GoPro Hero 11 Black has the best stabilization technology in any GoPro action camera so far. However, if you still feel that you want even better stabilization for shooting those scenes wherein the camera would be making rapid movements, such as while you’re skiing or rafting, then you should invest in a gimbal that’s good enough.
In this post, you’ll learn about some of the best Gimbals for your GoPro Hero 11 Black action camera.
GoPro Hero 11 Gimbal – Points to Consider Before Buying
A Gimbal is a device that holds your camera firmly for the best possible stability. It makes shooting all the more comfortable and enjoyable. With a gimble, you can say goodbye to the unwanted shakiness and experience the joy of crystal clear, premium-quality footage.
However, before choosing the right gimbal stabilizer for your GoPro Hero 11 camera, you should take into consideration various factors for making the buying decision.
Key Points to Note:
- Weight of the Camera (that includes lenses, microphones, and other accessories)
- Weight and Build of the Gimbal
- Compatibility of Camera with Gimbal
- Battery Life
- Overall Performance and Functionality
Note that 3-axis Gimbals are more popular and a better choice as they let you rotate the camera in various directions while maintaining its stability.
However, gimbals are less likely to be useful while capturing selfies. In this case you should opt for a GoPro Pole.
Top 5 GoPro Hero 11 Gimbals
Here are some of the best Gimbals for your GoPro Hero 11 Black:
#1. Hohem iSteady Pro 4
- 【3 axis gimbal stabilizer & 5.0 Anti-shake System】The upgraded 3-axis action...
- 【Quick Release Clip Design】 Thanks to the quick release clip design, you can...
- 【Remote Control & One-Clicking Shooting】Hohem Gimbal APP can reach the effect of...
Undoubtedly the best gimbal for GoPro Hero 11 and our top pick – the Hohem iSteady Pro 4 gimbal offers a strong and durable make and is packed with some superb features. This feature-rich yet affordable gimbal is a delight for all videographers and filmmakers. It offers brilliant stabilization and an impressive 14-hour-long battery life. What’s more, the gimbal is splashproof.
The Hohem iSteady Pro 4 features a comfortable hand grip that has several controls along with a joystick that lets you electronically adjust the pan and tilt. It comes with an angled gimbal arm and a trigger at the back of the handle for easy access to your camera. Overall, this is an amazing, highly pocket-friendly gimbal stabilizer that’s packed with numerous interesting features.
#2. INKEE Falcon Plus Gimbal Stabilizer
- 【Compatible for Go Pro Media Mod】: Inkee falcon plus upgrade its load weights and...
- 【Compatible for Action Camera】: Go Pro Hero 11/10/9/8/7/6/5. Osmo action, Insta...
- 【2500mAh Built-in Battery】: Recharge your go pro via media mod with the help of...
Specially designed for action cameras like the GoPro Hero 11 Black, the INKEE Falcon Plus Gimbal is one of the most loved GoPro gimbals. It is super compact and lightweight, so you can carry it anywhere without any hassle. The gimbal has some amazing features, including multiple shooting modes, motion time-lapses, and a 360-degree horizontal panning range.
Since the INKEE Falcon Plus Gimbal Stabilizer is highly compact, it up almost negligible space in your backpack. Furthermore, the gimbal is super easy to set up and use. Lastly, the fact that it has a wireless control feature makes this gimbal a top choice for many content creators.
#3. FeiyuTech Vimble 2A 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- 【Designed for Action Camera Redefine Stability 】As the best gimbal for action...
- 【18cm Extension Rod 】The revolutionary handle which incorporates the 18cm...
- 【Portable ana Easy-to-Carry】Super light with 279g weight yet durable, FeiyuTech...
The FeiyuTech Vimble 2A is a highly durable and versatile 3-axis gimbal stabilizer that’s capable of offering brilliant stabilization to your GoPro Hero 11 footage. You can mount this gimbal to various things, like a mountain bike handlebar, for instance, to achieve some epic shots. It has a clear screen on the front to display the battery level and the current mode you are shooting in. It’s a perfect fit for almost all action cameras.
I really like the inception mode of Vimble 2A wherein you put the gimbal into torch mode and slowly rotate it while walking forward. The controls of this gimbal are super responsive. The fact that it can be operated easily through an app is a big plus! Another great thing about this gimbal is that there are two screw mounting positions instead of one. So, you can mount a microphone to the side for crystal-clear audio.
#4. Zhiyun Crane M3
- 👍【TOUCH SCREEN DOES MORE THAN YOU THINK】All-new full-color touch screen with...
- 👍【OFF-THE-BEATEN-TRACK DESIGN】An industry-first appearance design. Crane M3...
- 👍【COMPACT SIZE BUT NOT COMPROMISED PERFORMANCE】 Zhiyun Crane M3 is as tiny as...
The Zhiyun Crane M3 is a high-end gimbal compatible with your GoPro Hero 11 Black. Featuring an integrated 800-lumen LED light, Crane M3 is a compact yet powerful gimbal. Along with great build quality and stabilization, it features an all-new full-color touchscreen with advanced UI design and an intuitive interface.
However, please note that you would have to get a GoPro mount adapter along for Crane M3 to work well with your GoPro Hero 11 Black. Overall, this gimbal is a great asset for all the filmmakers out there to capture some incredibly stabilized footage.
#5. FeiyuTech G6 Max
- 【All in One Gimbal】With the new strong magnetic and high torque brushless motor,...
- 【Half Size of A4 Paper & Better Compatibility】The payload of G6 Max is increased...
- 【Motor Lock & New Quick Release】All 3 axis are designed with physical motor locks...
A multifunctional gimbal with 9 different shooting modes and a large, low-power OLED screen, the FeiyuTech G6 Max comes with a physical motor lock for greater stability and quicker setup. It has a superb Magic Focus Ring that allows you to control various parameters like zoom/focus, three-axis rotation, ISO, white balance, and exposure with greater precision.
The FeiyuTech G6 Max gimbal stabilizer features a new strong magnetic and high torque brushless motor that makes it compatible with many other action camera models too. It is compact yet loaded with brilliant features. All this makes it a perfect choice for anyone who wishes to unleash some great photo/videography experiences with the GoPro Hero 11 Black.
Alternative: GoPro Hero 11 Gumby Flexible Mount Box for GoPro Hero 11
- Nite Ize Gear Tie Rubber Twist Ties are flexible enough to wrap around objects, but...
- Includes 2 pairs of reusable 16-inch ties—use the second pair as spares or link all...
- Ties can be easily replaced when needed—no tools required
The Gumby Flexible Mount is not a gimbal, but it can certainly help stabilize your GoPro Hero camera for smoother video footage. Its flexible and bendable design allows it to be easily adjusted to various angles and surfaces, which can help you achieve more stable shots in different situations. While it may not provide the same level of stabilization as a dedicated gimbal, the Gumby Flexible Mount is a lightweight and versatile accessory that can be used in a variety of ways to help you capture high-quality footage with your GoPro Hero camera. Whether you’re recording action shots or stationary scenes, the Gumby Flexible Mount is a flexible and adaptable solution for all your camera needs.
To learn more about this versatile mount click the link provided: GoPro Hero 11 Gumby Flexible Mount (Review).
Which GoPro Hero 11 Gimbal Will You Choose?
Although the GoPro Hero 11 Black comes with the latest HyperSmooth version 5.0 EIS technology, managing the vibrations of shaky hands or shooting on uneven grounds can still be a bit tricky sometimes. Therefore, having a gimbal is a great plus as it helps reduce the time and effort required while filming and allows you to yield the best possible results. Our top pick is the Hohem iSteady Pro 4. It is the best and the most compatible gimbal with the GoPro Hero 11 Black.
However, if you are looking for a more compact and affordable option, then the Inkee Falcon Gimbal will also prove to be an excellent pick for your camera.
If you want to find more GoPro gimbal stabilizers with their pros and cons click this article.
Thanks for reading!
I hope this guide helped you get all the information about some of the best gimbals available on the market for the GoPro Hero 11 action camera 🙂
Sharing is Caring ❤️
If you found this article useful, please share it on social media with your family and friends!
- GoPro HERO 11 Black Beginner’s Tutorial: How To Get Started
- 5 Best Gimbals for GoPro Hero 10 (Filmmaker’s Guide)
- GoPro Hero 11 Helmet Mount (Top 7 Reviewed)
- GoPro Hero 11 Black Review (Worth upgrading it?)
- How to Update GoPro Camera Firmware (EASY Step-by-Step)