For all the adventure enthusiasts out there, GoPro brings endless possibilities when it comes to capturing creative photos and videos of your memorable moments. If you combine these awesome and rugged cams with the extremely useful and handy GoPro mounts, you’re in for a truly amazing experience. So, what’s better than having a kit that incorporates several of these mounts for you!
If you want something that combines your favourite GoPro Mounts, the brand has officially come out with several kits, tailor-made for your specific needs. Whether you’re a sports lover who loves to capture those significant moments, or a travel freak who wants to document all the memories while you’re out exploring, these Adventure kits are definitely going to help you out.
Who is GoPro Adventure Kit for?
GoPro Adventure Kit is for the adrenaline junkies looking for a kit that includes all the accessories to allow them to take shots and videos of all the crucial moments during their adventure. As the name suggests, this kit is perfect for adventurous activities like hiking, snorkeling, riding roller coasters, motorcycling and more. It contains all the must-have GoPro mounts for this purpose.
What’s Included in the GoPro Adventure Kit
GoPro Adventure Kit has several useful accessories, which include:
- Handler (Floating Hand Grip), which you can use to take handheld footage in and out of the water.
- Head Strap to capture ultra-immersive POV shots.
- QuickClip if you want to attach your GoPro to Baseball caps, belt and more.
- Carrying Case for keeping all these awesome accessories together conveniently.
Overall, this is a must-have kit to capture the memorable moments of your escapades!
What we like: All the mounts in this official kit by GoPro are durable and of high quality. The handle is perfect for snorkelling; it’s easy to attach to your GoPro (you can do it in seconds!), comfortable to hold and floats effectively! The head strap ensures stable footage while you’re out biking, motorcycling, hiking, skiing or doing other such activities. It is adjustable, which means it can fit all head sizes and can also be worn with a helmet. Quickclip does its job perfectly, and the carrying case has plenty of space for your GoPro as well as all the additional accessories.
What we don’t like: The quality of all the included mounts is top-notch. But, if you have a lot of GoPro accessories in addition to the ones in this kit, you won’t be able to fit it in the included case. Also, the price could be lower!
How to Use GoPro Adventure Kit
The mounts in GoPro Adventure Kit are pretty straightforward and convenient-to-use. Here are the steps that you need to follow, in order to use these mounts in GoPro Adventure Kit.
GoPro Floating Hand Grip:
- Connect your GoPro to the quick release mount.
- Slide the quick release into the slots on the top of the Handler.
- When you’re ready to remove the GoPro, pinch the two legs on the quick release and slide the mount out of the Handler.
GoPro Head Strap & QuickClip:
- Attach your GoPro to the head strap.
- Adjust the head strap with the included adjustments at the top and the side, & wear it on your head/helmet.
- Use QuickClip if you want to use your GoPro to a baseball cap or likes.
More GoPro Kits for Sports and Travel
In addition to GoPro Adventure Kit, there are more such kits by GoPro that include some of your favourite mounts and accessories for your action cam. Here’s the full review of these kits.
GoPro Travel Kit
GoPro Travel Kit is perfect for those who love to explore the world and capture all the amazing moments of their journey while they are at it. It contains all the necessary mounts and accessories to fulfill your travel photography and videography needs.
This kit includes:
- Shorty (Mini Extension Pole + Tripod) that extends up to 8.9in (22.7cm).
- Sleeve + Lanyard to let you wear your GoPro around your neck, on your wrist or attached to your gear.
- Carrying Case to bundle all these accessories together, along with your GoPro.
What we like: As with most other GoPro official products, all the inclusions in this kit are great! The extendable stick that also doubles up as a tripod is pretty lightweight, and fits in the pocket without much hassle. You can easily use it to hang the camera over a railing or with a window, and capture the picturesque scenes. The included sleeve and lanyard are useful inclusions and help you carry your GoPro around easily. The carrying case is also well built and durable, with nice capacity.
What we don’t like: The quality of the sleeve is a bit disappointing. It is thin and seems prone to stretch out from regular use.
GoPro Sports Kit
If you’re into sports like biking, skiing, paddling and so on, this kit is all you need to capture your thrilling, action-packed footage. It contains two of the most versatile GoPro mounts for your adventures.
Here are inclusions of this kit:
- Chesty (Performance Chest Mount) for immersive hands-free footage from your POV.
- Handlebar/Seatpost/Pole Mount for gear-mounted shots.
- Carrying case to put these mounts together, along with your GoPro.
What we like: This is a pretty appealing bundle from GoPro that comes at a great price. If you were to buy all these mounts individually, you would shell out much more! Made with breathable materials, the chest mount is comfortable and is great for amazing POV shots while you’re hiking, running, skiing and more. The handlebar mount is strong and durable, with a firm grip. You can attach it with your bike handle or seatpost, motorcycle handle or ski pole to take wonderful shots and videos of your memorable moments. The carrying case is also of good quality.
What we don’t like: The only minor downside that we can think of is that the carrying case is only large enough to fit the mounts, and doesn’t allow much space for anything other than that.
👉 For more GoPro Accessory check out: “What Is The Best GoPro Accessories Kit? GoPro Hero 8, 7, 6, 5“