Neutral Density (ND) Filters are a great way to capture professional-looking shots with the DJI Osmo Pocket. These filters control image exposure by offering you more control of the camera’s aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. This is achieved by reducing the amount of light coming into the camera’s sensor. As a result, you get cinematic shots with better contrast and rich color. There are plenty of options on the market when it comes to ND filters available for the DJI Osmo Pocket. In this post, you’ll learn about some of the best ND Filter Set for the DJI Osmo Pocket and their full review.
5 BEST ND Filter Set for DJI Osmo Pocket: Review
Here are the reviews of the five best ND Filter Set for the DJI Osmo Pocket:
#1. DJI Osmo Pocket ND Filter Set | DJI Original Filter Set
- Made specifically for Osmo Pocket, this set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32...
- A magnetic design makes it easy to change between ND filters
- High-quality, light-reducing material
The DJI Osmo Pocket ND Filter Set features four ND filters that attach to the gimbal lens magnetically so you can quickly swap these lenses to try different options. These ND filters reduce the amount of light entering the lens of the Osmo Pocket and offer an overall better image in different outdoor situations.
This ND Filters Set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32 filters which cut light by 2, 3, 4, and 5 stops, respectively. As a result, you get more control over the aperture and exposure time. You can use these filters interchangeably as per your requirement. For example, during the golden hours: morning (sunrise) and evening (sunset), you should use an ND4 filter.
#2. PGYTECH Filter ND Set Compatible with OSMO Pocket/Pocket 2 -4 Pack for DJI Osmo Pocket | Professional ND Filter Pack
- Specialized for DJI OSMO POCKET 2 & OSMO POCKET ND filter set
- It ensures you always shoot with the correct exposure because it avoids overexposure...
- It has ground and polished multiple times to create a low refractive index for color...
Engineered to be lightweight, the PGYTECH Filter ND Set for DJI Osmo Pocket features a machined aluminum frame design. These filters are fully compatible with the gimbal. The PGYTECH Filter ND Set Standard HD glass provides superior clarity of photos and videos. Since these filters attach to your Osmo Pocket magnetically, you can easily swap them. What’s more, the base of the magnet is coated with an anti-scratch layer to avoid scratching the glass lens.
This ND Filter set comprises ND8, ND16, ND32, ND64 Filters. These filters reduce the camera’s shutter speed to cinematic levels. As a result, you get more appealing and professional-looking shots.
#3. Neewer Magnetic Lens Filter Kit ND Filters Set 8-Pack | Great for Beginners
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)ND4 Filter; (1)ND8 Filter; (1)ND16 Filter; (1)CPL; (1)ND8/PL Filter;...
- COMPATIBILITY: ONLY compatible with DJI OSMO Pocket. Ideal for outdoor photography,...
- ND FILTER: ND filters reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting...
Designed specifically for the DJI Osmo Pocket gimbal, the Neewer Magnetic Lens Filter Kit ND Filters Set 8-Pack features Multi-coated glass to avoid lens flare. The filters can be directly attached to the lens of the Osmo Pocket. The magnetic force is strong enough to avoid loosening. Therefore installing and disassembling the filters is super easy!
This ND Filters set includes:1 x ND4 Filter,1 x ND8 Filter,1 x ND16 Filter,1 x CPL,1 x ND8/PL Filter,1 x ND16/PL Filter,1 x ND32/PL Filter,1 x ND64/PL Filter.
#4. Tiffen OSMO Pocket 3 Filter ND Kit | Durable ND Filter Set
- Multiplayer and hydrophobic Coating making them WaterProof and contains scratch...
- Included in the kit: Neutral Density 4 Polarizer, Neutral Density 8 Polarizer &...
- Ultra low reflection rates
Fully compatible with DJI Osmo Pocket, the Tiffen OSMO Pocket 3 Filter ND Kit is an excellent choice for you if you wish to capture professional-looking footage with your DJI Osmo Pocket. It offers the right balance of contrast and colors in the resulting image. Its razor-sharp 16-layer multicoated optical glass ensures the best possible resulting image. The filters are scratch-resistant, waterproof, dustproof, and always ensure crystal clarity in the captured footage.
The set contains four (4) hybrid (ND/PL) filters that are meant to help improve the quality of footage captured in bright daylight, including: Neutral Density 4 Polarizer, Neutral Density 8 Polarizer & Neutral Density 16 Polarizer.
#5. Tiffen OSMO Pocket 6 Filter ND Kit | Another Great Option
- MULTILAYER and hydrophobic coating making them waterproof and contains scratch...
- Included in the kit: Neutral Density 4, 8 & 16 Polarizer and standard Neutral Density...
- Ultra-low reflection rates
Designed specifically for the DJI Osmo Pocket, Tiffen OSMO Pocket 6 Filter ND Kit lets you achieve professional-looking footage with DJI’s popular handheld gimbal. Featuring a multilayer and hydrophobic coating, its surface is waterproof and scratch-resistant. Therefore, you can create professional content with these filters by having greater control over the camera.
Tiffen OSMO Pocket 6 Filter ND Kit contains a Neutral Density 4, 8 & 16 Polarizer and regular Neutral Density 4, 8 & 16 Filters. These filters connect magnetically onto the front of your DJI OSMO POCKET and are super easy to install and remove.
What Filter to Buy?
All ND Filters mentioned in the above list are some of the best products on the market for your DJI Osmo Pocket. You can choose any one of these according to your own needs & preferences.
For beginners, the Skyreat Camera Lens ND Filters Set 3-Pack is a great starter kit for you to start off and explore the world of ND filters. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a professional ND filter kit that you can use under different lighting conditions throughout the day, the PolarPro Standard Filter 6-Pack is a great choice for your DJI Osmo Pocket.
Thanks for reading!
I hope this guide helped you learn about some of the best ND Filter sets for the DJI Osmo Pocket. 🙂
Sharing is Caring ❤️
If you found this article useful, please share it on social media with your family and friends!
- 5 Reasons Why You Need a DJI Osmo Pocket Charging Case
- DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rod: What’s Special About it?
- DJI Osmo Pocket Waterproof Case: IS IT SAFE? [Review]
- DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro HERO 8: Full Comparison & Review
- 7 Best SD Card for DJI Osmo
- DJI Osmo Pocket Wireless (Wi-Fi) Module