Check Out the Ultimate Guide for GoPro >>
- 2 inch touch screen: Quickly switch between modes, frame; The perfect shot and check...
- Waterproof + durable built tough and waterproof down to 33 feet (10 meter), Hero goes...
- Voice control: Control your Hero hands free with simple voice commands like...
About the GoPro Hero 4 Silver
The GoPro Hero 4 Silver from GoPro Inc. is a compact digital camera used for action sports & travel photography released in September 2014. Key features include a built-in touch display, wifi, bluetooth & 1080p60 video.
How to Download Your GoPro Manual
- Click the “Download” button
- Wait for the new window to open
- Move your cursor so the top navigation menu appears
- Find the download icon
- Click “Download”
- Drag the “GoPro-Hero-4-Silver-Manual.pdf” somewhere safe
Table of Contents
- The Basics
- Getting Started
- Camera Displays
- Camera Icons
- Camera Menus
- Camera Modes
- Navigating Settings Menus
- Video Mode
- Photo Mode
- Multi-Shot Mode
- Playback Mode
- Setup Mode
- Connecting to the GoPro App
- Transferring Files to a Computer
- Important Messages
- Camera Housing Using the Mounts
- Customer Support
- Regulatory Information
Video: How to get started
Related Article: GoPro Settings Explained
Are you struggling to understand your GoPro settings? In this article we’ll explain how each setting can be use to improve your photos and videos. First, we’ll cover video, photo, time lapse and Protune settings, then, we’ll discuss the best settings for action, travel, and more.