Are you looking for a GoPro tripod?
Then you’ve just landed in the right place!
In this article, I review the best tripods for GoPro camera that you can use to take steady shots wherever you go.
You’ll also find out what are the different types of tripods that you can get on the market today.
7 Best Tripods for GoPro
These are the best tripods you can find on the market today:
GoPro 3 Way Grip Arm Tripod
The design of GoPro 3-Way is providing Grip to the camera, Extension to the arm. It is also very popular as a Mini tripod. The extendable size of this tripod is 20 Inches, and it remains 7.5 Inches after folding it out. The main feature of this tripod is the foldable and helpful extension arm while taking shots. In addition, you can remove it completely whenever you want.
- 3 in one design: Can be used as a camera grip, extension arm or tripod for ultra...
- Handle doubles as a grip: The handle can be detached from the arm and used as a...
- Tripod stored inside handle: Inside the handle is a small tripod that can be removed...
- You can dismantle it completely.
- Sturdy Tripod, you can fit it tight.
- It makes the arm invisible while taking a selfie.
- Too expensive.
- Lacking inbuilt button if needs click for a selfie.
GoPro Mini Tripod
This Mini Tripod is a lightweight tool in comparison to other Tripods. The minimal weight is the key feature, which is making it easy to carry out. It’s good for the outing; you can bring this with you all the time while traveling. Also, this tripod is small but capable to capture awesome photos and can make clear shots.
- The pocket-size Shorty (4.6in, 11.7cm) is the perfect partner for on-the-go...
- Extend Shorty up to 8.9in (22.7cm) for group shots, selfies and other hard-to-reach...
- Prop Shorty up on any level surface with its built-in tripod
- It is very lightweight
- The use of plastic makes it easy to handle
- On a budget
- Quite small
GoPro Flexible Tripod
The Flexible Tripod is useful along with GorillaPod. This tripod has the “Ball Head”, and you can use this for various purposes. The flexible body and lightweight enables you the take shots without any limit. To record videos, it is the best accessory you ever have. Hence, the Flexible Tripod is the ultimate product you can select while looking for Flexible tripods.
- 12" Inch Flexible Tripod w/ Wrapable Legs
- Quick Release Plate
- Tripod Mount Adapter for GoPro HERO Cameras
- Good tripod at a low price
- It seems a bit fragile when fully extended
GoPro Selfie Stick Tripod
This GoPro tripod works as a selfie stick as well. The design of this product allows you to use your GoPro as a vlogging camera. Its compact design makes it one of the most useful travel accessories for adventurers.
- 【Phone Tripod 】-Not only want to take the selfie, but also wanna take...
- 【Quick Flip Locks】 Twisting To Lock & Extendable 64 inch Selfie Stick Tripod for...
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】 The Phone Tripod Stand Has A Stable Cell Phone Holder, Which...
- Good extension
- It has more than one attachment
- Good price
- A bit bulky
- You cannot detach tripod from the pole
GoPro Adjustable Tripod
This little GoPro tripod is can also work as a stick. It’s durable, sturdy and lightweight. When folded, it’s only 6.2inch in size. I found it to be perfect for traveling and vlogging.
- OFFICIAL MINI TRIPOD FOR OSMO ACTION: Less shaky video with it. Detachable &...
- PERFECT GOPRO STICK,DURABLE, STURDY AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The tripod is made of ABS+PC,...
- SMALL TRIPOD WITH COMPACT DESIGN:The folded size is 6.2inch. Very handy, portable and...
- Durable metal body
- Nice lightweight design
- It’s quite small. Not ideal for windy places
Underwater Tripod GoPro
The unique design of this underwater tripod as well as its water resistance, makes this tripod/selfie stick very interesting for sea lovers. It has an extendable tripod pole for mobile phones and cameras. In addition, it has three main sections and one handle of 3.9 inches length. Additionally, the “Skid Resistance” materials prevents it from slipping from wet hands.
- 【Mini and Shortly Design】 Not only as a short handle grip selfie stick,but also...
- 【Stable and Comfortable Material】 The handle grips legs make of ABS and rubber...
- 【Extendable Length】 The pole make of aluminum alloy and each section is 1.37...
- The adapter is excellent for a threaded mount
- The Smartphone holder/clamp
- You have to remove the outer case to attach this tripod
GoPro Gorilla Tripod
Gorilla tripods are ideal for attaching your GoPro camera anywhere you’d like due to it flexible legs. Gorilla tripods can be easily attached to trees, bars and can also work as small selfie sticks.
- Easy to use flexible tripod for action video cameras like GoPro HERO6 Black, GoPro...
- Quick Set-ups: Comes with two quick-release clips–Mount for GoPro and the standard...
- Precise control with integrated ballhead Quickly orient your action camera with 90°...
- Good price
- Nice design
- Very practical tripod
- The flexible plastic legs seem a bit fragile (they could become loose after a while)
Types of GoPro Tripod
In this table you’ll find the most common types of tripods.
|These types of Tripods are famous tripod head for photography lovers
|Pan & Tilt Heads
|There are 2 axises available in these Tripods, which helps you tilt the camera
|It is most useful for video recording due to the combination of Ball and Pan's heads
|Pistol Grip Heads
|It is like the ball head tripod, a grip is available to hold it
|Gimbal heads help in holding the lenses in the center
How Do You Choose Your GoPro Tripod?
The choice of tripod strictly depends upon its use. If you are planning to move and travel a lot with your GoPro and its gear, then you’d rather choose something lightweight and small. There are some practical GoPro tripods which can extend and flex, like the GoPro 3 Way Arm that I like a lot. But, if you need more stability (ideal in windy places) then I’d suggest standard tripods for bigger cameras, which can be also used with GoPros.
Fluid head tripods are perfect for shooting videos as you can pan and tilt the tripod’s head while recording, while fixed tripods (ball heads) are ideal for photography.
What GoPro Tripod Will You Choose?
My top pick for the best GoPro tripod is the versatile GoPro 3 Way Grip Arm Tripod, which offers a range of shooting options in a compact and lightweight design.
However, if you’re on a budget, we recommend checking out the GoPro Flexible Tripod, which provides a stable base for your GoPro at a more affordable price point.
Thanks for reading!
I hope this guide helped you learn about GoPro Tripod. 🙂
Sharing is Caring ❤️
If you found this article useful, please share it on social media with your family and friends!