I’m sure you must have encountered a situation where it suddenly starts raining while you’re shooting. In such a scenario, you’ll definitely want your camera and gear to be away from any kind of water damage. After all, most DSLRs aren’t waterproof and the camera plus its gear are usually expensive! That’s where a waterproof dry bag for your camera comes in.
Today, most bags on the market offer some level of water protection. However, they are not 100% waterproof. That’s why it can get a bit hard to know which camera bag is good for the full waterproof protection of your equipment. To help you out, I’ve done extensive research and come up with some of the best waterproof dry bags that you can get.
So, let’s get started with the list of the five best Waterproof Dry Bags for your camera as well as its accessories.
5 BEST Waterproof Dry Bags for Your Camera + Gear
Here are some of the best waterproof bags for your camera that you’ll find on the market today:
#1. Lowepro DryZone Waterproof Camera Backpack
- Dimensions: 37 x 29 x 48.5 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Ideal for: Pro DSLR or video systems, 4-5 extra lenses (up to 300mm f/2.8 with reversed hood), tripod, and accessories
No products found.
The Lowepro DryZone Waterproof Camera Backpack offers 100% water-tight protection to your camera as well as its several accessories. It has a roll-top and a wide mouth opening for easy access to all your gear. This soft-sided, waterproof bag floats if dropped in water, even if it’s fully loaded!
The interiors of the LowePro DryZone backpack are fully customizable so you can use it with any camera system. What’s more, the slip lock attachment slots in the bag allow you to attach additional accessories and pouches to this backpack.
#2. Overboard Waterproof Roll-Top SLR Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 15” x 9.8” x 5.9” x 7.9”
- Weight: 0.42 kg
- Ideal for: DSLR + accessories
- Made of 600D PVC tarpaulin
- Internal lining
- Elasticated mesh accessories pocket
Made of tough PVC tarpaulin, this Overboard Waterproof Roll-Top SLR Camera Bag allows you to take your SLR camera safely on all your adventures. It features a handy adjustable shoulder strap for maximum comfort and a protective inner lining for the safety of your camera and additional gear.
The Overboard Waterproof Roll-Top SLR Camera Bag can handle quick submersion and floats if dropped in the water. All these features make it a great waterproof bag for your camera.
#3. Yesker Waterproof DSLR/SLR Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 13 × 10.4 × 5.4 inch
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Ideal for: DSLR/SLR, 4 lenses, tripod, and accessories
- 【STOW ANY LOAD】Please pay attention to the backpack size before...
- 【waterproof & shockproof】: Constructed of high density waterproof 900D polyester...
- 【Perfect Design】① Adjustable lengthened shoulder straps and reinforced...
Built with high-density waterproof polyester nylon, the Yesker Waterproof DSLR/SLR Camera Bag prevents your camera from getting wet or damaged. It’s well-padded on the inside for maximum protection of your camera and other accessories. The bag features EVA foam dividers that can fit one camera, four lenses, and other accessories. These dividers are great to keep your gear well-organized.
In addition, the expandable side pockets are great to keep your water bottles or tripod. The front zipper pocket lets you have easy access to common items like your cellphone or keys. This camera bag by Yesker is highly versatile too – you can change it into a casual backpack for daily use by just taking out the dividers if you want.
#4. Neewer Waterproof Sling Camera Storage Bag
- Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 40 cm
- Weight: 23 oz
- Ideal for: DLSR, 2-3 extra lenses, a water bottle or tripod, other accessories, and small items.
- Fits a DLSR body, 2-3 extra lenses, a speedlights or other accessories, a water...
- Removable fastening taped cushions inserts provide versatile organization for camera...
- Come with a water-resistant polyester rain cover
This one is an affordable camera backpack that includes a water-resistant polyester rain cover. The Neewer Waterproof Sling Camera Storage Bag features removable cushion inserts for versatile organization and superior protection to your camera and accessories.
The bag also has a side opening for easy access to equipment. Overall, this bag by Neewer is a great lightweight backpack for casual day shoots.
#5. Tarion Camera Backpack with Waterproof Rain Cover
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 11.0 x 4.7″
- Weight: 3.48 lbs
- Ideal for: 2 DSLR cameras with 3 lenses, small-sized drones, and accessories
- 【Extremely Waterproof】 The camera backpack is constructed with durable,...
- 【Shock-Proof】PVA hard shell cover and 3 layer lining with thick EPE protective...
- 【Large Capacity】 18.5L dedicated camera compartment with padded dividers; Holds...
The Tarion Camera Backpack is basically a canvas bag that’s made of durable polyester to protect all its content from dust and damage. It also offers all-weather protection to your gear with a waterproof rain cover. The thickened protective padding on the interior of this bag makes it shockproof too.
Equipped with a side access compartment, this backpack lets you reach the gear in a short time without having to take off the bag. So, you’ll never miss the fleeting moment again!
Final Words: So, Which Waterproof Dry Bag Should You Buy?
All the bags mentioned on the above list are some top-notch products available on the market. These backpacks are sure to keep your camera plus all its accessories safe from any kind of water damage. However, there, of course, some that are better than the rest. For example, the Lowepro DryZone is a wonderful waterproof dry bag (our top pick) that offers 100% water-tight protection to your camera as well as several of its accessories. But, it’s a bit pricey.
So, if you want an affordable waterproof camera bag, then the Neewer Waterproof Sling Camera Storage Bag is a great option too. Although you’ll have to use it with the provided rain cover for full waterproof protection, it’s a great, durable backpack that looks cool and is super-spacious too.
Thanks for reading! 🙏
I hope this guide helped you learn about some of the best waterproof bags for your camera that you’ll find on the market today 🙂
Sharing is Caring ❤️
If you found this article useful, please share it on social media with your family and friends 🙂