I’m sure you must have encountered a situation where it suddenly starts raining while you’re shooting. In such a scenario, you’ll definitely want your camera and gear to be away from any kind of water damage. After all, most DSLRs aren’t waterproof and the camera plus its gear are usually expensive! That’s where a waterproof dry bag for your camera comes in.
Today, most bags on the market offer some level of water protection. However, they are not 100% waterproof. That’s why it can get a bit hard to know which camera bag is good for the full waterproof protection of your equipment. To help you out, I’ve done extensive research and come up with some of the best waterproof dry bags that you can get.
So, let’s get started with the list of the five best Waterproof Dry Bags for your camera as well as its accessories.
5 BEST Waterproof Dry Bags for Your Camera + Gear
Here are some of the best waterproof bags for your camera that you’ll find on the market today:
#1. Overboard Waterproof Roll-Top SLR Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 15” x 9.8” x 5.9” x 7.9”
- Weight: 0.42 kg
- Ideal for: DSLR + accessories
- Made of 600D PVC tarpaulin
- Internal lining
- Elasticated mesh accessories pocket
Made of tough PVC tarpaulin, this Overboard Waterproof Roll-Top SLR Camera Bag allows you to take your SLR camera safely on all your adventures. It features a handy adjustable shoulder strap for maximum comfort and a protective inner lining for the safety of your camera and additional gear.
The Overboard Waterproof Roll-Top SLR Camera Bag can handle quick submersion and floats if dropped in the water. All these features make it a great waterproof bag for your camera.
#2. Mosiso Waterproof DSLR/SLR Camera Bag
- Dimensions: 17.32” x 11.8” x 7.5”
- Ideal for: DSLR/SLR, laptop, drone, and accessories
- Dimension:17.32 x 11.8 x 7.5 inch. 2 compartments included. Padded removable modular...
- Full open design. 2 accessory pockets on the back face can store cables, sd cards,...
- With waterproof PU leather hardshell protection in front. The foam padded layer can...
The Mosiso Waterproof Camera Bag is an excellent choice for photography enthusiasts looking for a versatile and well-organized bag to carry their gear. The top-filled removable modular inserts can be customized to hold different cameras, flashes, lenses, and drones, while the other compartment is compatible with various laptops, including MacBook Pro and Air models. The fully open design of the bag makes it easy to access your gear, and the additional accessory pockets on the back side are perfect for storing cables, SD cards, and other small items. A tripod/monopod mount, water bottle pocket, and anti-theft pocket add to the overall functionality of the bag, making it a well-rounded option for any photographer.
One standout feature of the Mosiso Waterproof Camera Bag is its rigid waterproof protection on the front. This, coupled with the foam-filled layer, provides excellent cushioning and protection for your gear against bumps and drops. The high elastic back cushion ensures your comfort during extended use, while the padded shoulder strap can be adjusted to suit your preference. Additional touches like the clip-on strap for sunglasses and the durable handle showcase the thoughtfulness of the design. Compatible with a wide range of DSLR, SLR, and mirrorless cameras from Nikon and Canon, as well as DJI Mavic drones, this multifunctional camera bag is perfect for both men and women who want a reliable and stylish option for carrying their photography equipment.
#3. Neewer Waterproof Sling Camera Storage Bag
- Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 40 cm
- Weight: 23 oz
- Ideal for: DLSR, 2-3 extra lenses, a water bottle or tripod, other accessories, and small items.
- Fits a DSLR body, 2-3 extra lenses, a speedlights or other accessories, a water...
- Removable velcro taped cushions inserts provide versatile organization for camera and...
- Come with a water-resistant polyester rain cover
This one is an affordable camera backpack that includes a water-resistant polyester rain cover. The Neewer Waterproof Sling Camera Storage Bag features removable cushion inserts for versatile organization and superior protection to your camera and accessories.
The bag also has a side opening for easy access to equipment. Overall, this bag by Neewer is a great lightweight backpack for casual day shoots.
#4. Tarion Camera Backpack with Waterproof Rain Cover
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 11.0 x 4.7″
- Weight: 3.48 lbs
- Ideal for: 2 DSLR cameras with 3 lenses, small-sized drones, and accessories
- 【Extremely Waterproof】 The camera backpack is constructed with durable,...
- 【Shock-Proof】PVA hard shell cover and 3 layer lining with thick EPE protective...
- 【Large Capacity】 18.5L dedicated camera compartment with padded dividers; Holds...
The Tarion Camera Backpack is basically a canvas bag that’s made of durable polyester to protect all its content from dust and damage. It also offers all-weather protection to your gear with a waterproof rain cover. The thickened protective padding on the interior of this bag makes it shockproof too.
Equipped with a side access compartment, this backpack lets you reach the gear in a short time without having to take off the bag. So, you’ll never miss the fleeting moment again!
#5. Beschoi Waterproof Camera Backpack
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 11.8 x 9.4 inch
- Weight: 25 kg
- Ideal for: Pro DSLR or video systems, 4-5 extra lenses (up to 300mm f/2.8 with reversed hood), tripod, and accessories
- 【Three compartments】17.3 x 11.8 x 9.4 inch, approx. 24 liters. The upper...
- 【Quick access】 Side access for quick access to the camera and accessories while...
- 【Additional storage bag】 Many functional pockets for storing cell phones,...
The Beschoi Waterproof Camera Backpack offers waterproof cover to your camera as well as its several accessories. It has a roll-top and a wide mouth opening for easy access to all your gear. This soft-sided, waterproof bag floats if dropped in water, even if it’s fully loaded!
The interiors of the LowePro DryZone backpack are fully customizable so you can use it with any camera system. What’s more, the slip lock attachment slots in the bag allow you to attach additional accessories and pouches to this backpack.
Which Waterproof Dry Bag Should You Buy?
All the bags mentioned on the above list are some top-notch products available on the market. These backpacks are sure to keep your camera plus all its accessories safe from any kind of water damage. However, there, of course, some that are better than the rest.
So, if you want an affordable waterproof camera bag, then the Neewer Waterproof Sling Camera Storage Bag is a great option too. Although you’ll have to use it with the provided rain cover for full waterproof protection, it’s a great, durable backpack that looks cool and is super-spacious too.
If you are looking for some stylish and functional bag, that will be prefect for a women then check out our best pick of 5 Camera Bags for Women. Camera bags for women come in many fashionable and practical designs, including leather totes and trendy backpacks, which offer a great way to carry your camera gear while maintaining your style.
Thanks for reading!
I hope this guide helped you learn about some of the best waterproof bags for your camera that you’ll find on the market today 🙂
Sharing is Caring ❤️
If you found this article useful, please share it on social media with your family and friends!
- GoPro As Webcam for EASY Streaming (Skype, Twitch, Zoom)
- Hero 9 Black Manual | Preview & Download
- GoPro Live Stream EASY Guide (Youtube, Facebook, Twitch)
- GoPro Vlog Setup: 5 Best Vlogging Kits + Vlog Tips