Download FREE GoPro Setting Cheat Sheet >>
About the GoPro Hero 9 Black
The GoPro Hero 9 Black is a compact digital camera used for action, sports & travel photography and videography. It was released in September 16th, 2020. Key features include a bigger touch screen display, live streaming, the new video stabilization feature HyperSmooth 3.0, 20MP sensor, and it can shoot up to 5k at 30fps.
- 5K Video - Shoot stunning video with up to 5K resolution, perfect for maintaining...
- 20MP Photo with SuperPhoto - Capture crisp, pro-quality photos with 20MP clarity. And...
- Front Display plus Rear Touch Screen - A new, larger rear touch screen with touch...
How to Download Your GoPro Manual
- View the manual from this page
- Wait for the new window to open
- Move your cursor to the top side of the page
- Once the black bar appears, find the download icon
- Click “Download”
Table of Contents
- Meet Your HERO9 Black
- Setting Up Your Camera
- Getting to Know Your GoPro
- Customizing Your GoPro HERO9 Black
- Power Tools
- Using QuikCapture
- Adding HiLight Tags
- Setting the Screen Orientation
- Recording Video
- Video Settings
- Taking Photos
- Photo Settings
- Capturing Time Lapse
- Time Lapse Settings
- Live Streaming + Webcam Mode
- Exposure Control
- Controlling Your GoPro With Your Voice
- Playing Back Your Media
- Connecting to the GoPro App
- and more!
Official Video: Introducing GoPro HERO9 Black
GoPro Hero 9 Settings Explained
Are you struggling to understand your GoPro settings? In this article we’ll explain how each setting can be use to improve your photos and videos. First, we’ll cover video, photo, time lapse and Protune settings, then, we’ll discuss the best settings for action, travel, and more.