Looking for the GoPro Hero 11 app? GoPro Quik is the answer. It is a quick way to share your memorable moments shot on your GoPro Hero 11 with your family and friends. It lets you do quick, on-spot edits and share them with just a few clicks!
The GoPro Quik app is super easy to use and to top it all – it’s FREE of cost. In this post, you’ll get full information about the GoPro Hero 11 App: GoPro Quik – Review, Features, How to Download & Use.
Read on to know more.
GoPro Hero 11 App: GoPro Quik – Review & Features
The native app for the GoPro Hero 11 Black – GoPro Quik is a basic app that allows you to import, edit, and share your GoPro footage in seconds! With this app, you can create professional-quality videos out of your raw GoPro Hero 11 content. Quik, as the name suggests, is meant for a quicker workflow.
Now, editing and sharing videos through Mobile has become easier than ever.
Here are the key Features of GoPro Quik:
- Automatically imports and organizes your GoPro photos and videos
- Lets you View & share your GoPro photos and videos
- Use Highlight tags to find your best moments
- Trim, Frame, Filter, Speed & more options available for editing
- Keep your GoPro Hero 11 up-to-date with the latest features
- GoPro Edit Templates make awesome videos synced to music
- Add gauges and graphs to your videos
- Use Highlight tags to find your best moments
Find GoPro Quick App Full Review here.
Download GoPro Quik App – Mobile & Desktop
Here are the download links for the GoPro Quik app for mobile:
GoPro Quik App has been discontinued for desktop.
However, an older version of the app can still be downloaded using the provided link.
Read the following article to learn how to download the newest GoPro Quik App for desktop – both Mac and Windows: GoPro Quik Desktop GUIDE: How to Download and Start Editing.
How to Use GoPro Quik App for Mobile?
Here are the steps to use GoPro Quik App on mobile for editing your GoPro Hero 11 videos:
Step #1: Connect your GoPro Hero 11 to the Quik App
To connect your GoPro Hero 11 to the app, open the Quik app on your phone, and tap on the camera icon on the top right. Ensure that you have enabled wireless connections in your GoPro settings. On the GoPro app, tap on ‘Add a Camera’. The app will automatically search and find your GoPro. Now, just tap ‘Connect Camera’ and Save it. That’s it! You’ve successfully connected your Hero 11 to the app.
Step #2: Download GoPro Media from the Camera
Once connected to the app, you’ll see an option ‘View Media’ on your screen. Tap it to view all the images and videos shot on your GoPro. Select the ones that you’d like to edit on your phone and import them by pressing the ‘Download’ icon at the bottom center. Once the files are on your phone, you can start editing them.
Step #3: GoPro Quik Automatic Editing
After the download completes, you’ll see the thumbnails of all the pictures and videos in your phone’s library. Select the videos you want to edit and tap the second ‘video’ icon at the bottom. This will compile all your footage and create a movie automatically.
Step #4: Manual Editing: Trim, Frame, Filter, Speed & more
You can make a few manual edits using the app, like adjusting the color & exposure, adding music, and much more. Here are the things that you can do:
- To change the order in which the footage shows up, click on the edit icon and drag the thumbnails to reorder them. You can also modify each footage with these functions: trim and crop, mute/unmute, add text, duplicate and delete.
- If you like the theme but want to change the music, click on the music icon. You’ll get a few preset options, or you can also go to ‘My Music’ for adding the music in your phone’s library to your movie.
- To change the format, click on the settings icon. You’ll get two options: Cinema (suitable for Youtube) and Square (suitable for Instagram). Tap the one that suits you.
In addition, there are many more manual editing options, like changing filters, changing the speed of video (slowing it down or speeding it up), and more. So, experiment and see what works best for you.
Step #5: Save, Export & Share
When you’re done, click on save. You can either save it in your phone’s library or directly share it on social media (Instagram / Whatsapp / Facebook and many more platforms)
How to Use GoPro Quik App for Desktop?
First of all, if you want to use GoPro Quick App on your desktop, you should download it.
Here are the steps to edit a video on your Desktop using the GoPro Quik App:
Step #1. Import The Footage
Connect your GoPro to your computer and import all the footage to start editing.
Step #2. Choose Your Best Shots
When you find an interesting clip or photo from your footage, use the HiLight tag function to bookmark them. When shooting, choose the mode button or use voice commands to HiLight tag your clip. You can then easily combine all your best moments to make the final video.
Step #3. Start Editing
The next step is to start editing your clips to create a final video. You can trim, crop, and reframe the clips. There are also a few more options, like adding effects and filters to make the output video look more appealing.
Step #4. Add Music
The next step is to add a suitable soundtrack to your final video. Select your tunes and add them to the video. Quik comes with 10 free songs to add to your story. Or, you can also get the membership to access an entire library of songs to choose from.
Step #5. Save and Share
Lastly, share the final output on social media with your friends and family. You can give a name to your story before sharing it.
Ready To Use GoPro Quick App?
Whether you’re using a mobile or desktop, GoPro Quik makes it incredibly easy to create some beautiful edits to your GoPro Hero 11 content. It’s great for basic-level editing, quick transfer, and sharing.
So, pick up your GoPro Hero 11, install the GoPro Quik app, and get ready to amaze the world with your awesome adventures! 🙂
Thanks for reading!
I hope this guide helped you get all the information about the GoPro Hero 11 app – GoPro Quik. 🙂
Sharing is Caring ❤️
If you found this article useful, please share it on social media with your family and friends!
- GoPro HERO 11 Black Beginner’s Tutorial: How To Get Started
- 5 Best Gimbals for GoPro Hero 10 (Filmmaker’s Guide)
- GoPro Hero 11 Helmet Mount (Top 7 Reviewed)
- GoPro Hero 11 Black Review (Worth upgrading it?)
- How to Update GoPro Camera Firmware (EASY Step-by-Step)