Check Out the Ultimate Guide for GoPro >>
About the GoPro Hero 6
The GoPro Hero 6 from GoPro Inc. is a compact digital camera used for action sports & travel photography released in September of 2017. Key features include a 12MP camera sensor, 4k60, 1080×240 and vastly improved image quality.
- HERO6 black automatically sends your footage to your phone where the app turns it...
- With 4k60 and 1080p240 video, HERO6 black delivers 2x the performance compared to...
- With our most advanced video stabilization yet, HERO6 black captures super smooth...
How to Download Your GoPro Manual
- Click the “Download” button
- Wait for the new window to open
- Move your cursor so the top navigation menu appears
- Find the download icon
- Click “Download”
Table of Contents
- Your HERO6 Black
- Getting Started
- Navigating Your GoPro
- Map of Modes and Settings
- Capturing Video and Photos
- Settings for Your Activities
- Controlling Your GoPro with Your Voice
- Playing Back Your Content
- Using Your Camera with an HDTV
- Connecting to Other Devices
- Offloading Your Content
- Video Mode: Capture Modes
- Video Mode: Advanced Settings
- Photo Mode: Capture Modes
- Photo Mode: Settings
- Photo Mode: Advanced Settings
- Time Lapse Mode: Capture Modes
Official Video: Meet GoPro HERO6 Black
GoPro Settings Explained
Are you struggling to understand your GoPro settings? In this article we’ll explain how each setting can be use to improve your photos and videos. First, we’ll cover video, photo, time lapse and Protune settings, then, we’ll discuss the best settings for action, travel, and more.
BEST GoPro Hero 6 Audio Settings
This article will help you to understand how to set up audio setting for you GoPro Hero 6.
7 Best SD Cards for GoPro Hero 6
Don’t know what SD card is the best? Here is a easy solution for you.