Check Out the Ultimate Guide for GoPro >>
About the GoPro Hero 5
The GoPro Hero 5 from GoPro Inc. is a compact digital camera used for action sports & travel photography released in September 2018. Key features include 4K video and 12MP photos in Single, Burst and Time Lapse modes.
- Stunning 4k video and 12MP photos in single, burst and time lapse modes charger not...
- Durable by design, Hero5 black is waterproof to 33 feet (10 meter) without a housing
- Additional GoPro Hero5 black features + benefits below on item page time lapse photo...
How to Download Your GoPro Manual
- Click the “Download” button
- Wait for the new window to open
- Move your cursor so the top navigation menu appears
- Find the download icon
- Click “Download”
Table of Contents
- Your HERO5 Black
- Getting Started
- Navigating Your GoPro
- Map of Modes and Settings
- Capturing Video and Photos
- Controlling Your GoPro with Your Voice
- Playing Back Your Content
- Using Your Camera with an HDTV
- Connecting to the Capture App
- Offloading Your Content
- Video Mode: Capture Modes
- Video Mode: Settings
- Video Mode: Advanced Settings
- Photo Mode: Capture Modes
- Photo Mode: Settings
- Photo Mode: Advanced Settings
- Time Lapse Mode: Capture Modes
- Time Lapse Mode: Settings
- Time Lapse Mode: Advanced Settings
- Advanced Controls
- Connecting to an Audio Accessory
- Customizing Your GoPro
- Important Messages
- Resetting Your Camera
- Removing the Side Door
- Battery Information.
- Customer Support
- Regulatory Information
Official Video: Introducing Hero 5 Black
GoPro Settings Explained
Are you struggling to understand your GoPro settings? In this article we’ll explain how each setting can be use to improve your photos and videos. First, we’ll cover video, photo, time lapse and Protune settings, then, we’ll discuss the best settings for action, travel, and more.
Expand Go Pro Hero Battery life
Do you want to learn how to extend your GoPro Hero 5 Battery Life?
GoPro Hero 5 Microphone
Learn how to improve GoPro Audio