Check Out the Ultimate Guide for GoPro >>
About the GoPro Hero 3 Silver
The GoPro Hero 3 Silver from GoPro Inc. is a compact digital camera used for action sports & travel photography released in 2012. Key features include 1080p@30 fps video, 11MP photo capture, and built-in wifi.
- Professional 1080p 30 fps, 960p 48 fps, and 720p 60 fps and WVGA 240 fps video...
- 11MP photo capture with 10 frames per second burst
- Wi Fi built in, and compatible with Wi Fi remote (sold separatly) and GoPro App...
How to Download Your GoPro Manual
- Click the “Download” button
- Wait for the new window to open
- Move your cursor so the top navigation menu appears
- Find the download icon
- Click “Download”
Table of Contents
- Mounts + Accessories
- HERO3 Features
- Camera LCD Status Screen
- Camera User Interface Flow Chart
- Software Updates
- Camera Modes
- Camera Settings
- Capture Settings
- Set Up
- Wireless Controls
- Storage/SD Cards
- System Requirements
- Transferring Files
- Battery Life
- Important Warning Messages
- Camera Assembly
- Customer Support
Video: How to get started
Related Article: GoPro Settings Explained
Are you struggling to understand your GoPro settings? In this article we’ll explain how each setting can be use to improve your photos and videos. First, we’ll cover video, photo, time lapse and Protune settings, then, we’ll discuss the best settings for action, travel, and more.