Check Out the Ultimate Guide for GoPro >>
About the GoPro Hero 8 Black
The GoPro Hero 8 Black from GoPro Inc. is a compact digital camera used for action sports & travel photography released in October 1st, 2019. Key features include a touch screen display, live streaming, and the new video stabilization feature HyperSmooth 2.0.
- Streamlined design - The reimagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at...
- HERO8 Black Mods - Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than...
- Time Warp 2. 0 - Capture super stabilized time lapse videos while you move through an...
How to Download Your GoPro Manual
- Click the “Download” button
- Wait for the new window to open
- Move your cursor so the top navigation menu appears
- Find the download icon
- Click “Download”
Table of Contents
- Meet Your HERO8 Black
- Setting Up Your Camera
- Getting to Know Your GoPro
- Using QuikCapture
- Adding HiLight Tags
- Recording Video
- Video Settings
- Taking Photos
- Photo Settings
- Capturing Time Lapse
- Time Lapse Settings
- Live Streaming
- Capturing the Action
- Exposure Control
- Connecting to an External Microphone
- Controlling Your GoPro with Your Voice
- Playing Back Your Media
- Using Your Camera with an HDTV
- Connecting to Other Devices
- Transferring Your Media
Official Video: Introducing GoPro HERO8 Black
Related Article: GoPro Settings Explained
Are you struggling to understand your GoPro settings? In this article we’ll explain how each setting can be use to improve your photos and videos. First, we’ll cover video, photo, time lapse and Protune settings, then, we’ll discuss the best settings for action, travel, and more.