Check Out the Ultimate Guide for GoPro >>
About the GoPro Hero 2018
The GoPro Hero 2018 from GoPro Inc. is a compact digital camera used for action sports & travel photography released in 2018. Key features include a 2-inch touch screen, voice control, and wifi capabilities.
- 2 inch touch screen: Quickly switch between modes, frame; The perfect shot and check...
- Waterproof + durable built tough and waterproof down to 33 feet (10 meter), Hero goes...
- Voice control: Control your Hero hands free with simple voice commands like...
How to Download Your GoPro Manual
- Click the “Download” button
- Wait for the new window to open
- Move your cursor so the top navigation menu appears
- Find the download icon
- Click “Download”
Table of Contents
- Your HERO
- Getting Started
- Navigating Your GoPro
- Map of Modes and Settings
- Capturing Video and Photos
- Controlling Your GoPro with Your Voice
- Playing Back Your Content
- Using Your Camera with an HDTV
- Connecting to the GoPro App
- Creating a QuikStory
- Offloading Your Content
- Video Mode
- Photo Mode
- Burst Mode
- Time Lapse Modes
- Customizing Your GoPro
- Important Messages
- Resetting Your Camera
- Removing the Side Door
- Battery Information
- Customer Support
- Regulatory Information
Video: How to get started
Related Article: GoPro Settings Explained
Are you struggling to understand your GoPro settings? In this article we’ll explain how each setting can be use to improve your photos and videos. First, we’ll cover video, photo, time lapse and Protune settings, then, we’ll discuss the best settings for action, travel, and more.
Read: GoPro Settings Explained: Best for Action, Travel and More + In-Field Guide
How to charge your GoPro
Not sure how to charge your GoPro Hero 2018 correctly and want to learn about how to extend battery life?
Read: How to Charge Your GoPro [+ Battery Extension Secrets]
SD Cards for GoPro Hero 2018
Do you want to know what is the best SD card for your GoPro Hero 2018?
Read: 7 Best SD Cards for GoPro Hero 2018