The GoPro Fusion is one of the most loved true 360-degree cameras out there. To get the best out of your GoPro Fusion camera, you may need to use GoPro mounts and accessories meant for this camera. These mounts enable you to customize your experience according to your needs by performing some important functions, like balancing your camera, a helmet mount for adventurous rides, or a surfboard mount to take your GoPro Fusion with you for your surfing adventure.
In this article, we discuss the 10 most used GoPro Mounts for the GoPro Fusion camera.
10 Most Used GoPro Fusion Mounts
Here are the 10 most used mounts for GoPro Fusion:
#1. GoPro Helmet Front + Side Mount
- Versatile front and side helmet-mounting solution
- Offers maximum adjustability for a variety of shots and capture angles
- Includes easier-to-use integrated mounting buckle
A perfect choice if you’re looking for a helmet mount for the GoPro Fusion camera, the GoPro Helmet Front + Side Mount is highly durable and can be attached to either the front or side of your helmet. Once fitted, need not worry about it falling off as the adhesive used in this mount is very strong.
This GoPro Helmet Mount can withstand even the extreme situations like heavy rains or high velocity winds. It has a swivel mount that can rotate in multiple directions, so you’ll never miss a great shot even when you’re on the go.
#2. GoPro Chesty Performance Chest Mount
- Lightweight, flexible construction balances comfort and performance
- Padded and breathable materials stay comfortable during any activity
- Fully adjustable to fit a wide range of body types and over heavy winter jackets
The GoPro Chesty Performance Chest Mount is a highly durable chest mount for GoPro Fusion and other GoPro cameras. Made with breathable and lightweight materials, this padded chest mount provides great comfort and can be used for long durations. It’s flexible and can adjust according to the body type of the individual wearing it.
So, whether you’re biking, hiking or skiing, you can use it with your GoPro Fusion to easily capture immersive hands-free shots from your chest.
#3. GoPro Head Strap with Quick Clip
- Compatible with all GoPro cameras
- Includes: (1) Head strap
- Includes: (1) Quick clip
A highly popular GoPro accessory – the GoPro Head Strap works great with the GoPro Fusion. It’s a highly adjustable mount designed to fit different head sizes. You can also strap it to a helmet. There is also a Quick Clip which comes in the box. You can use it to attach the GoPro Fusion to baseball caps, belts etc.
GoPro Head Strap is extremely lightweight and easily fits into the pocket when it’s not being used. At the same time, it is also sturdy and strong.
#4. GoPro Handlebar/Seatpost/Pole Mount
- Hinged, non-slip design sets up in seconds and clamps to any 0.35 to 1.4in (9 to...
- Rotating base features 360 Degree rotation with 16 secure positions, ensuring the...
- The mounting buckle lets users move their camera between mounts on the fly, enabling...
If you want a high-quality GoPro Fusion mount for your bike’s handlebar or seatpost, I’d highly recommend the official GoPro Handlebar/Seatpost/Pole Mount. Made of aluminium and plastic, the base of this mount features 360° rotation to help achieve the perfect angle for every shot.
Compatible with all GoPro cameras, this mount is very easy-to-install. All you need to do is to mount the GoPro to the handlebar, seatpost of your bike or ski pole and you’re good to go!
#5. Grip for GoPro Fusion Camera
- Can be Used as a camera grip, extension pole or tripod
- Extendable from 9 to 22in (23 to 56cm)
- Foldout magnetic legs can be used on any level surface
An ultra versatile mount especially designed for shooting 360° video, the GoPro Fusion Grip lets you capture the entire scene pretty conveniently. You can either use it as a camera grip or as a portable tripod and extension pole (Extendable from 9-22 inches/23-56 cm).
Although it’s made for capturing 360° video and photos, it can be used with practically any GoPro camera! Its foldout magnetic legs can be used even on uneven surfaces and the extension pole locks into position with a simple twist.
#6. GoPro Jaws Flex Clamp Mount
- Clamp your GoPro to objects ranging in size from 0.25” to 2” (0.6cm to 5cm) in...
- Optional neck adjusts to enable a variety of shooting angles
- Camera can be attached directly to clamp for low-profile mounting
GoPro Jaws Flex Clamp Mount is an exceptionally well-designed gear. It allows the GoPro Fusion camera to conveniently clamp objects (0.25 – 2 inches in diameter). Owing to its flexibility and ease-to-clamp, this Clamp Mount lets you capture footage through different angles with its Quick Release Base.
What makes this product so appealing is the variety and precision that can be achieved with simple neck adjustments – all this while keeping your camera safe and secure.
#7. GoPro Gun/Rod/Bow Mount
- Compatible with most shotguns, rifles, revolvers, airsoft, paintball and pellet guns,...
- Mount up to two cameras to capture footage looking forward, backwards, or both...
- Camera(s) can be mounted below or to the side of a gun barrel or fishing rod
When filming a hunt, it’s very important to stay alert. That’s where the GoPro Gun/Rod/Bow Mount provides you an added advantage. It has the ability to place the GoPro right on your gun without affecting its weight and shots much. This lightweight mount is compatible with most shotguns, rifles, revolvers, airsoft, paintball and pellet guns, as well as fishing rods and bows.
You can mount up to two cameras at a time to capture footage looking at both directions (front & back). With an amazing glare-eliminating black matte finish, it also helps you stay out of sight. Although it’s a bit expensive, the GoPro Gun/Rod/Bow Mount is totally worth all those extra bucks!
#8. GoPro Fetch – Dog Harness
- Capture the world from your dog’s point of view
- 2 mounting locations (back and chest) enable a variety of perspectives
- Fully adjustable to fit dogs from 15 to 120 pounds (7 to 54 kilograms)
The GoPro Fetch Dog Harness allows you to capture some amazing shots from your dog’s POV. Compatible with GoPro Fusion and almost all GoPro cameras, this product features two mounting locations (back and chest) for your GoPro camera. It’s fully adjustable to fit dogs weighing 15-120 pounds.
The GoPro Fetch is a well-padded mount to ensure your pet’s comfort. Its removable chest mount allows you to adjust smaller dogs. It is also water-friendly, so you don’t have to worry even if your pet loves to play around and get wet frequently.
#9. GoPro Suction Cup
- Attach your GoPro to cars, boats, motorcycles and more
- Industrial strength suction cup proven at speeds of 150+ mph
- Engineered to provide a broad range of motion and stability
The GoPro Suction Cup is an industrial-strength Suction Cup mount that lets you attach your GoPro to cars, boats, motorcycles and more. Proven at speeds as high as 150+ mph, it’s engineered for stability even in high speeds.
This suction cup also features a quick release base for moving conveniently between shots and locations. I would recommend you to attach this mount only to a clean surface for achieving maximum holding strength.
#10. GoPro Surfboard Mounts
- Perfect for surfboards, kayaks, SUPs, boat decks and more
- Ideal for activities where maximum holding strength is needed
- Includes FCS compatible plug for mounting to FCS center fin socket
Enjoy your GoPro adventures!
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends if you found it useful:)
- GoPro Fusion 360: Top 7 Features That I love
- GoPro Max (Fusion 2) Review: Specs, Features, Price
- GoPro Fusion Manual | Preview & Download
- GoPro Fusion SD Card Size: How Long Can It Record?
- 7 Best Micro SD Cards for GoPro Fusion