Selecting a Monopod for your Gimbal can be a challenging task. There are numerous options available in the market to choose from. Monopods are faster to set up and reposition than Tripods. Using a monopod with a gimbal gives you an extra advantage during your shoots like never before. Moreover, monopods are lightweight and portable so you can easily carry them on all your future adventures.
In this article, you will learn about some of the best Monopods for Gimbals available in 2023.
Dig in to know more.
What’s the Best Monopod for Gimbals? TOP Picks 2023
Monopods provide that extra support to the camera for getting the best shots with ultimate stability. You can maintain the balance and yet shoot wide landscapes with utmost ease. They prove to be best in situations where you are constantly moving while shooting or recording on uneven paths. An extended arm with telescopic sections to capture the scenery as far as the eye could see is just amazing. Below mentioned are seven such brilliant Monopod options for Gimbals in 2023.
#1. Avella A324D Monopod
- ☑ Compact but Durable: a folded length of 24.01", weighing only 2.4 lb and max load...
- ☑Detachable Design: 4 section design allows for flexibility in use. removable...
- ☑Aluminum leg in 4 sections with flip locks enable fast and fumble-free set-up....
A highly flexible, compact, and durable Monopod offering a four-section design for multiple uses is the Avella A324D Monopod. It is easily portable and is best for outdoor shooting or traveling. The monopod is made of premium quality material and is quite strong. It can withstand heavy weight and keeps your device completely safe from any kind of damage. This Monopod offers top-notch stability. Its main features are 360° Swiveling, 90° tilting in all directions and easy switching between landscape &portrait modes.
#2. Manfrotto Compact Photo Monopod
- Clever pole that turns into a photo monopod
- Sturdy aluminum and Adaptor 4-section tubes
- Change configuration fast from the top or bottom
If you are new to the concept of using a monopod and want to give your photography skills a boost then, the Manfrotto Compact Photo Monopod is the perfect pick for you. This small and light monopod is designed for entry-level setups. With a maximum payload capacity of 3kg, you can use it with various camera models for smoother and clearer footage. Just under the tripod screw, it features a quick wheel that allows you to rapidly attach your camera. The Manfrotto Monopod can easily fold and fit in your backpack taking up almost no space at all and it is available at a pocket-friendly price.
#3. Amazon Basics 67-Inch Monopod
- Supports video cameras, still cameras, and scopes up to 6.6 lbs.
- 1/4-inch univeral thread mount
- Four leg sections able to extend 67-inches
One of the most liked monopods by Amazon users is the Amazon Basics 67-Inch Monopod. It is made of lightweight aluminum and the design includes four leg sections that can be extended up to 67 inches. The gimbal features a cushioned grip and adjustable wrist wrap so that you can comfortably shoot in any scenario. It comes with a 1/4-inch universal thread mount and is compatible with numerous gimbals and cameras. Like the previous model, this one also includes a non-skid rubber foot and screw-in spike.
#4. SIRUI Camera Monopod
- HIGH-QUALITY CARBON FIBER: Manufactured with high-strength carbon fiber, SIRUI...
- LIGHTWEIGHT&PORTABLE: With a compact size of 15.6" and light weight of 0.4kg/0.9lb,...
- FLEXIBLE/EXTENDABLE: The working height of AM-326M monopod can be adjusted flexibly...
A stylish-looking monopod made of high-quality carbon fiber with a non-slip design is the SIRUI Camera Monopod. An interesting feature of this product is the Half-Turn Twist that can easily extend or retract the leg tubes. It is mainly designed for outdoor sports activities and adventures as it is highly durable and can withstand harsh conditions. Along with being light and portable, it lets you capture some amazing shots with great stabilization. The gimbal features a soft-cold foam grip and a safety wrist wrap. Overall, a fine choice for your next road or hiking trip.
#5. Manbily Extendable Camera Aluminum Monopod
- 【Solid Construction】The Manbily A-222 monopod is a lightweight and compact...
- 【Anti-slip Rubber Grip】 The premium rubber grip ensure a firm hold whilst in use,...
- 【Extendable Legs & Angle Adjustable】 Advanced quick lock twist-leg using a 1/4...
The Manbily Extendable Camera Aluminum Monopod is a portable travel monopod with a foldable 3-feet support base and detachable wrist strap that makes it super convenient to carry and use. With a premium rubber grip and a strong exterior, this monopod will surely be your best buddy for your future journeys. The monopod comes with two interchangeable feet – one being a metal foot spike and another a rubber foot for achieving stability on different surfaces. Designed for professional use and to give your photography an edge above the rest.
#6. Altura Photo 62-Inch Camera Monopod
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM DESIGN RETRACTABLE MONOPOD: Collapses down to a very compact...
- UNIVERSAL CAMERA POLE STAND THREAD MOUNT: ¼ inch universal thread to attach any DSLR...
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: All ours camera tripods & monopods features a soft foam grip and...
Lastly, a great model by Altura offering high stability and great features is the Altura Photo 62-Inch Camera Monopod. Featuring a 1/4-inch universal thread and a 3/8-inch screw adapter, it can easily be connected to various devices for capturing sharp images and smooth videos. It is extremely light in weight and can fold into any small backpack easily. The monopod comes with a built-in, non-skid rubber foot with a retractable leg spike making it secure to carry on rugged terrains as well. The grip is soft and comfortable and the wrist wrap ensures stability & safety.
What Monopod Do You Choose?
Gimbals do add a sense of security and stability to the camera, attaching a monopod along, would yield results that are not only surprisingly awesome but open a whole new field of exploration for you. If you are someone who loves to find new dimensions in the field of photography then, here is your chance. Attach a monopod with your gimbal and capture the beautiful world single-handedly with your lens. Considering the overall deal, Avella A324D Monopod is our top choice.
Thanks for reading!
I hope this guide helped you learn about some of the best Monopods for Gimbals in 2023. 🙂
Sharing is Caring ❤️
If you found this article useful, please share it on social media with your family and friends!
- 8 BEST (Affordable) Gimbals for DSLR Cameras in 2023
- DJI Ronin M Gimbal Stabilizer: Ultimate Review 2023
- 8 Stylish Camera Bags for Travel (Most Affordable 2023)
- 8 BEST (Affordable) Camera Straps for Hiking
- 10 BEST Camera Sliders (Motorized) You Can Get in 2023