If you are someone who loves to capture your journeys on the go and are looking for a pocket-friendly device to tag along then, you have landed at the right place. These days phones come with a lot of amazing features but the charm of capturing a high-resolution landscape with your camera is different. Considering your budget and requirements, there are a lot of cameras with cool features available in the market these days.
In this article, you will learn about some of the best photo and video cameras available for under $300.
10 Best Cameras Under $300 for Photo/Video (Beginner’s Guide)
If you are a first-timer, you may find it a little difficult to choose the one camera that suits your requirements the best. From bulky DSLRs to high-performance mirrorless cameras, the options are wide. An easy and affordable way to get professional-looking photos and videos does not only sound exciting but is fun as well. Below mentioned are some of the best photo and video cameras for under $300 for beginners that will make your journeys and shoots enjoyable.
#1. Panasonic LUMIX FZ80
- Point and Shoot Long Zoom Camera: 18.1 megapixel MOS sensor plus 60X zooms DC Vario...
- High Resolution View Finder and LCD Display: High resolution 1,170K dot view finder...
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three unique 4K...
Panasonic Lumix FZ80 is one of the best photo and video cameras available for under 300 dollars. With an 18.1-megapixel sensor and 60X zoom, you are in for a treat. The 3-inch LCD touch screen and easy connectivity via USB charging and Wi-Fi connectivity make it perfect for your next shoot. You can now capture stunning photos and 4K videos @ 30fps.
#2. Canon PowerShot SX620
- This Paging Zone Camera Bundle comes complete with Manufacturer Supplied Accessories...
- Canon PowerShot SX620 HS Digital Camera with 20.2MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor, DIGIC 4+...
- SanDisk 32GB Ultra Class 10 SDHC Memory Card - Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC Cards,...
If you are new to the photography world then, the Canon PowerShot SX620 is surely going to be your best bud. It features a 20.2-megapixel sensor and 25x optical zoom so that you can shoot high-quality photos and 1080p Full HD videos. With an ISO range of 80-3200 and excellent image stabilization, you can be sure of obtaining stable, clear footage at all times. Also, the SX620 offers WiFi connectivity.
#3. Nikon Coolpix B500
- 16 megapixel 1/2.3 inches BSI CMOS sensor
- Nikkor f/3.0 6.5 millimeter ED lens
- 22.5 900 millimeter (35 millimeter equivalent)
When we talk about budgeted cameras, Nikon offers a good range of models which are known to deliver high-performance at a reasonable price. The Nikon Coolpix B500 comes with a tilting LCD screen which makes it a perfect cam for selfies as well. With a 40x Optical Zoom Lens and 80x Dynamic Zoom, you can be sure of capturing the tiniest details. The Coolpix B500 can shoot amazing Full HD 1080p video @ 30 fps and 16MP photos. It comes with inbuilt Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity.
#4. Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ401-BK
- You’ll get well defined, detailed images thanks to the AZ401’s 16 million pixels....
- With a 24mm wide angle lens, there’s no sacrificing what you want in the frame. So...
- The optical image stabilization will iron out any small movements as you’re focused...
Offering a 24mm wide-angle lens and brilliant optical image stabilization, the Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ401-BK is another amazing choice for all beginners. The upside to this camera is the 180 Degree Panorama feature with which you can shoot some fantastic footage. With superb zoom abilities and good quality photos and videos, the Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ401-BK is a fine choice under $300.
#5. DJI Osmo-actie
- Dubbele schermen: met de dubbele schermen van Osmo Action kunt u alles vastleggen met de aanraking...
- De RockSteady-technologie combineert EIS met complexe algoritmen en levert stabiele,...
- Actiecamera met 1/2,3" CMOS-sensor, 12 MP, groothoek 145° waarmee je...
De DJI Osmo Action Camera is not only strong and durable but is compact and lightweight as well. You can easily carry it anywhere and everywhere. It lets you record 4K video @ 60fps, and 1080p @ 240fps for super slow-mo videos. The camera features a Dual screen – one front and one back for easy selfie shooting and is waterproof up to 36ft. DJI Osmo-actie is known to deliver steady, clear footage.
#6. Sony DSCW800/B
- MP Super HAD CCD-sensor voor prachtig gedetailleerde beelden. Knipperdetectie
- Sony-lens met 5x optische zoom en 360-graden panorama
- Verminderde onscherpte met SteadyShot-beeldstabilisatie. Opnameformaat: stilstaande beelden: JPEG...
Sony is known for its supreme product quality and function. The Sony DSCW800/B features a 20 MP sensor and a 5x Optical Zoom. At such a reasonable price, the camera offers great stability and clarity. You can shoot amazing photos and videos of high quality with ease. It is a strong and sturdy camera with a simplified menu and controls. A perfect choice for all beginners.
#7. Fujifilm FinePix XP120
- 16.4 MP BSI CMOS Sensor
- Waterproof to 65ft/20M, freeze proof to 14 Degree/-10 Degree, Shockproof to...
- Fujinon 5x (28-140mm) wide angle optical zoom
A fancy-looking camera with multiple cool features available at a pocket-friendly price is the Fujifilm FinePix XP120. The camera comes with a 16.4 MP BSI CMOS Sensor and 5x wide-angle optical zoom. It lets you capture full HD 1080p videos. Fujifilm FinePix XP120 is waterproof down to 20M, freezeproof, shockproof, and dustproof. Along with having a strong and durable exterior, it features Bluetooth and Geo Tagging capabilities.
#8. Canon PowerShot SX420
- Powerful 42x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer for outstanding optical...
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9/3:2/4:3/1:1. Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and...
- 20.0 Megapixel sensor with DIGIC 4 plus Image Processor helps deliver stunning image...
Another fabulous choice by Canon is the Canon PowerShot SX420 with super zoom capabilities. It allows you to shoot vibrant color pictures even in weinig licht conditions owing to its amazing 20MP resolution. The camera features 42x optical zoom with image stabilization and NFC plus WiFi connectivity for easy transfers. Though it is not that compact it offers a powerful, higher-quality zoom range.
#9. Canon EOS Rebel T5
- 18 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with DIGIC 4 image processor
- EF-S 18-55mm IS II standard zoom lens expands picture-taking possibilities
- 3-inch LCD TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor for easy viewing and sharing
Next up, is yet another model by Canon. A budget-friendly option loaded with some incredible features is the Canon EOS Rebel T5. It features an 18-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 4 image processor. The camera offers 3fps continuous shooting and the ability to record full HD videos @ 30fps. It is a lightweight and compact camera choice for any photographer.
#10. Nikon D3400
- Snap Bridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- 24.2mp dx format CMOS sensor
- Expeed 4 image processor
One of the most liked cameras by users in a budgeted range is the Nikon D3400. It is a complete value for money and a total delight for all photographers. The camera is packed with a 24.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor that is combined with the Expeed 4 image processor. It can record Full HD video @ 60fps. With an impressive ISO range from 100 to 25600 and the ability to shoot 5fps in burst shooting mode, this is an exceptional option under 300. Overall, a great choice.
Dus, welke vond je het beste?
Before picking your favorite, make sure you look for the shape and size, camera sensor, video capabilities, etc. A camera is a powerful gadget, it lets you capture and form stories as per your creativity. Our top pick would be Canon PowerShot SX620 of Nikon D3400. They are amazing models with interesting features available at a modest price. For all new bees out there, let your imagination rule over you and be ready to create some magic with your new best friend.
Bedankt voor het lezen! 🙏
I hope this guide helped you learn all about the best cameras for photos and videos under $300.
Delen is zorgzaam ❤️
Als je dit artikel nuttig vond, deel het dan op sociale media met je familie en vrienden 🙂