The DJI Osmo Pocket is a great 3-axis-gimbal system with an integrated camera that can record amazing 4K videos. But, when it comes to the audio quality, it leaves a lot to be desired. The built-in internal microphones of the Osmo Pocket aren’t for you if you want professional-grade audio. Therefore, you’ll have to invest in a high-quality external microphone to achieve quality audio of your footage.
In this article, you’ll discover some of the best external microphones to achieve high-quality audio of your footage recorded through Osmo Pocket.
First And Foremost, Get a 3.5mm Adapter
Before proceeding further, you should note that in order to connect an external microphone to your Osmo Pocket, you’ll need a 3.5mm adapter. That’s because there’s no built-in 3.5mm port on the Osmo Pocket.
Ecco il 3.5mm adapter by DJI:
- The genuine DJI 3.5mm Adapter allows the user to plug in an external 3.5mm microphone...
- Osmo Pocket Smartphone 3.5mm Mic Microphone Audio Adapter Supports External TRS Plug...
- can only be used for DJI Osmo Pocket. In the Box：Osmo Pocket 3.5mm Adapter × 1.
The adapter connects to the USB-C port on Osmo Pocket and converts it into a 3.5mm port compatible with TRS audio jacks. Through this adapter, you can plug in an external 3.5mm microphone into Osmo Pocket for higher-quality sound recording. Since it is a DJI original product, it works flawlessly with the DJI Osmo Pocket.
Please note that third-party adapters don’t work with Osmo Pocket. That’s probably due to the fact that they aren’t designed to work with the audio driver of Osmo Pocket. So, always go for the DJI Original 3.5mm adapter for Osmo Pocket.
6 Best DJI Osmo Pocket Microphone
Qui ci sono six best microphones for DJI Osmo Pocket:
#1. Rode Wireless Go | Compact Wireless Microphone for DJI Osmo Pocket
- Microfono combo a clip o trasmettitore da cintura per lavalier/ microfono auricolare/...
- L'audio fornisce un audio cristallino in qualsiasi condizione / fino a 70M gamma, ma...
- Power TX e RX hanno batterie ricaricabili USB-C incorporate / fino a 7 ore su un...
Often hailed as “the best lavalier microphone available”, the Rode Wireless Go is free from those annoying, bulky wires. It’s a perfect wireless microphone that’s highly portable and convenient to use.
The Rode Wireless Go mic lets you capture crystal clear audio with the DJI Osmo Pocket. Overall, it is the perfect choice for you if you’re looking for a wireless microphone system for your DJI Osmo Pocket.
#2. Pixel Wireless | Wireless Lavalier Microphone for DJI Osmo Pocket
- 【Microfono wireless UHF】 Le frequenze di esso operare su 570-606 Mhz, è possibile...
- 【36 UHF canali selezionabili UHF】 Questo microfono wireless Lavalier...
- 【Lungo tempo di lavoro e la gamma di funzionamento】 L'orario di lavoro di questo...
Looking for a sleek wireless lavalier microphone system? The Microfono Lavalier Wireless Pixel is the perfect solution for you. Featuring one trasmettitore e uno Ricevitore, this wireless mic sets you free from getting tangled up in wires. What’s more, it offers an awesome battery backup of up to six hours!
The Pixel Wireless mic has a micro-processor-powered technology that automatically reduces wind, environmental, or ambient noise. So, when you use this mic, you can be sure that your video captured through Osmo Pocker would sound superb!
#3. Rode VideoMicro | Compact On-Camera Microphone for DJI Osmo Pocket
- Microfono compatto progettato per migliorare la qualità audio dei tuoi video - solo 80...
- Non è necessaria alcuna batteria (alimentata dall'alimentatore a spina della telecamera - min 3V)
- Include il supporto per la lira Rycote e il parabrezza in pelliccia deluxe
If you want a budget external microphone for the DJI Osmo Pocket, the Rode VideoMicro is the perfect choice for you. Since it is powered by the camera’s plug-in power, this mic doesn’t need a battery.
The best part of this budget mic by Rode is that it features a parabrezza that muffles wind and ambient noise, and offers you crystal-clear, high-quality audio for your footage. Overall, this one is a superb budget option for recording quality audio for interviews and vlogs.
#4. Rode VideoMic GO | Lightweight On-Camera Microphone for DJI Osmo Pocket
- Fornisce un audio chiaro, nitido e direzionale con un'incredibile facilità d'uso
- Rode ha progettato il videomic go con un'area di ripresa stretta che si concentra direttamente davanti...
- Riduce gli altri suoni circostanti, assicurando che il soggetto sia isolato da...
Another great mic by Rode – the VideoMic GO is known for being super-quick to install and easy to use. This microphone has no complex switches or settings and is exceptionally light. So, you can easily carry it anywhere.
Please note that the Rode VideoMic GO is designed to focus the tight pickup area directly in front of the mic. Therefore, your subject is isolated from any background noise, and you get quality audio for your video captured by Osmo Pocket.
#5. Sennheiser MKE 400 | Mini-Shotgun On-Camera Microphone for DJI Osmo Pocket
- Robusto alloggiamento interamente in metallo
- Supporto antiurto integrale per il rifiuto del rumore di manipolazione
- Sensibilità commutabile per lunghe e brevi distanze.
Another compact microphone, the Sennheiser MKE 400 is highly durable despite being lightweight. It features an external shock mount that eliminates handling noise and offers you crystal-clear audio.
The Sennheiser MKE 400 mic also has a modalità di sensibilità that records audio that’s best suited for the distance of your subject from the mic. So, whether you’re interviewing somebody in front of a subject or shooting wildlife in their habitat from afar, you can be assured that you’ll get quality audio.
#6. Vidpro XM-L | Budget Wired Lavalier Condenser Mic for DJI Osmo Pocket
- Microfono Vidpro XM-L Wired Lavalier - 20' Cavo audio
- Include clip a bavero e parabrezza in schiuma
- Sensibilità -30dB +/- 3dB / 0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz
Tutta la Vidpro XM-L Wired Lavalier microphone is a minimalistic, budget external microphone that you can use with the DJI Osmo Pocket. It has 20 feet of cabling and clips which makes it suitable even if your subject is a bit far.
And, the best part is Vidpro XM-L mic also includes a parabrezza in schiuma. So, you get high-quality audio that’s free from wind protection, which is pretty great given the budget price that this mic comes for.
Final Words: Which One is the Best Mic for Osmo Pocket?
It’s a fact that using an external microphone with the Osmo Pocket can greatly enhance the audio quality of your vlogs, and eliminate unpleasant noise. And, there’s no dearth of the mics on the market. All the mics mentioned on the list above are some of the best products available on the market for DJI Osmo Pocket.
The best one out of these in my opinion is the Rode Wireless Go mic, owing to the simplicity this wireless microphone offers, plus the trust of Rode as a brand.
Grazie per aver letto! 🙏
I hope this guide helped you learn about some of the best DJI Osmo Pocket microphones for high-quality audio 🙂
Condividere è curare ❤️
If you found this article useful, please share it on social media with your family and friends 🙂
- 5 migliori GoPro cardaniche da indossare per i video di Buttery Smooth!
- Top 10 degli stabilizzatori cardanici GoPro sul mercato (2021)
- Top 12 supporti per auto GoPro [Aspirazione/Morsettiera/Clampa/Gimbale/Dashboard]
- DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro HERO 8: confronto completo e recensione
- 7 Migliore scheda SD per DJI Osmo nel 2021