The most annoying thing about flying drones is the corta duración de la batería offered by many drones. During their initial years, the drones could barely fly for ten minutes. However, things have begun to change in recent times. Today, there are many drones available in the market that provide superb flight times of over half an hour!
Therefore, if you want to make the most of your drone, you should buy the one with long battery life so that you’re able to get the perfect shot. That’s what this article is all about. Read on to learn about the seven best drones with long battery life available in the market.
7 Best Drones with Long Battery Life
Aquí están los seven best drones with top-notch battery life. The list includes some great mini drones with amazing battery life too.
#1. Autel Robotics EVO Drone | Best Compact Drone with Long Flight Time
- Tiempo de vuelo: 30 minutos
- Rango de control: 4300 metros
- El peso: 1.9 pounds
- La poderosa cámara de EVO es la opción elegida por los directores de fotografía galardonados y...
- El mejor dron compacto y plegable del mundo, puedes llevar tu EVO contigo...
- Vuele siempre con confianza con un control remoto intuitivo con pantalla OLED de 3,3 pulgadas....
El Dron Autel Robotics EVO is perfect for those who want a compact drone that’s easy to operate. This lightweight drone offers top-notch battery life of 30 minutes on a single charge, and an incredibly amazing control range of 4300 meters.
The EVO drone’s powerful camera is capable of shooting buttery smooth 4K videos at 60 FPS. With Posicionamiento satelital dual GPS/GLONASS and advanced computer vision systems, this drone ensures a safe and crash-free flight experience. And, if you install the free Aplicación Autel Explorer on your phone or GPS-enabled tablet, you can also access live HD footage on your device while flying the drone. EVO’s remote controller comes with an intuitive 3.3 inch OLED display that you can use to effectively control the drone.
#2. DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Plus | Quality Product with top-notch GPS Tech
- Tiempo de vuelo: 28 minutes
- Rango de control: 3500 meters
- El peso: 4.4 pounds
- Auto takeoff and auto return home with GPS technology, makes controlling easy. App...
- Capture 4K ultra HD video at 30 fps, supported resolutions include: 12.0MP (4000 x...
- Gimbal stabilization technology, along with a hover function allows you to capture...
El DJI Phantom 4 Drone is one of the smoothest and easy-to-control drones on the market. The drone boasts top-notch GPS technology and an auto takeoff feature. The camera is capable of shooting 4K Ultra HD videos with a really broad field of view, thus capturing some truly amazing shots.
One thing that I particularly like about the DJI Phantom 4 in this is its ability to hover. This allows you to capture crisp, clear & shake-free footage while the drone is in the air. The 28 minute flight time offered by this drone is amongst the best in the market. So, you can have lots of fun with long sessions of uninterrupted filming and photography while it’s in the air.
#3. DJI Mavic Pro | A Wonderful Foldable Drone
- Tiempo de vuelo: 27 minutos
- Rango de control: 7000 metros
- El peso: 4 pounds
- What's in this combo: MAVIC PRO Original Package, 2 Extra batteries, 2 Extra...
- El DJI Mavic Pro se pliega tan pequeño como una botella de agua, por lo que es lo suficientemente...
- Vuela hasta 64 km/h o durante 27 minutos.
El DJI Mavic Pro has the capability of folding down as small as a bottle of water, so you can carry it with you everywhere. This powerful yet compact drone offers an amazing transmission range of up to 4.3 miles (7km) and a control range of 7000 meters. You can fly this drone at up to 40 miles per hour (64km/h) for as long as 27-minutes!
The DJI Mavic Pro’s camera is capable of capturing 4K, fully stabilized & super-smooth footage. The Active Track, Tap Fly, and other smart features let you achieve cinematic and professional quality aerial shots effortlessly. With Obstacle Avoidance y Sensor Redundancy, you can rest assured that your drone is safe & secure.
#4. DJI inspirar 2 | Premium Drone for Filmmaking (Pricey!)
- Tiempo de vuelo: 27 minutos
- Rango de control: 7000 metros
- El peso: 30 pounds
- Quadcopter is compatible with 5.2K Gimbal Cameras and features CineCore 2.0 Image...
- Drone supports CinemaDNG and ProRes Recording.
- Bundle kit drone comes with a Dual-Battery Design.
Although it’s expensive as compared to the other drones on this list, the DJI inspirar 2 Quadcopter is a highly powerful, premium filmmaking drone for cinematic shots. With a cámara 4K capable of rotating 260 grados, the DJI Inspire 2 offers top-notch recording functionality. The drone can accelerate to 50 mph in 4 seconds and reach a top speed of 67 mph! However, this doesn’t mean you’ll have to compromise on flight time. The drone offers up to 27 minutes of flight time on a full charge.
The DJI Inspire 2 comes with simple-to-use controls and some great safety features like evasión de obstáculos y redundancia de sensores. All this makes the DJI Inspire 2 the first choice for filmmakers everywhere!
#5. DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter | Best Budget Drone with Long Battery Life
- Tiempo de vuelo: 25 minutos
- Rango de control: 1500 meters
- El peso: 8.2 pounds
- Refer the user manual and videos on this page for troubleshooting.Enjoy the view: A...
- View a live image streamed from the drone up to a half mile away on the DJI Go app...
- GPS assisted flight features let you concentrate on getting great images while the...
Con la capacidad de capturar vídeo de 2,7 K y 12MP stills, la muy avanzada DJI Phantom 3 drone offers amazing value for money. With the free DJI Go app, you’ll be able to view the footage live on your phone or tablet, while also controlling the drone. The 25-minute flight time provided by the DJI Phantom 3 Standard is pretty great too.
You can easily do creative photography using this drone’s perspective tools, like Point of Interest, Follow Me...y... Waypoint modes. Overall, the DJI Phantom 3 Standard is a perfect mid-range drone for professional-quality shots.
Mini-Drones with Great Battery Life:
#6. Holy Stone HS270 | Portable GPS Drone for Beginners
- Tiempo de vuelo: 18 minutos
- Rango de control: 1968 feet
- El peso: 1.31 pounds
- 2.7 K Camera & 5G Image Transmission -- 2.7K HD camera catches incredible clarity in...
- Intelligent Flight -- Equipped with GPS positioning, the drone can automatically...
- Custom Flight -- Design a flight path by tapping several points or make it fly in...
If you’re a beginner who wants an advanced and portable GPS drone with a quality 2.7K camera, the Holy Stone HS270 is a great choice. With a 120-degree wide-angle for catching a broader view and a 90° rotation adjustable lens, you’ll be able to capture an amazing aerial view of the whole world right before your eyes!
El Holy Stone HS270 boasts GPS/GLONASS mode positioning system for accurate and stable positioning. What’s more: You get 5GHz FPV Transmission support, so you can live stream crystal clear videos with the Holy Stone app. And, with GPS Auto return, the drone will return automatically if it loses power or signal.
#7. Force1 UFO 4000 Mini Drone | A Drone Good For Kids or Just for Fun!
- Tiempo de vuelo: 18 minutes (2 batteries)
- El peso: 1.03 pounds
- Easy Remote Control Drone for Kids: Fly this mini RC drone for boys and girls with a...
- Vibrant LED Drone with 2 Speeds: Pilot this drone day or night, indoors or out with...
- User-Friendly UFO Drone Specs: This stunt drone is equipped with smart features like...
El Force1 UFO 4000 Mini Drone comes with beautiful red, white, and blue LED lights, making it very attractive for kids or even adults who want to fly a camera drone just for fun! This drone is a wonderful option for beginners who want to use a quality mini-drone to learn drone photo/videography stunts and tricks.
The UFO 4000 is capable of performing 360° mini flips and is packed with some great features, like easy joystick directional controls, Altitude Hold, and Headless Mode. The flight time of 18 minutes that it provides (with 2 batteries – included in the package) – is a wonderful battery life for a toy drone.
Final Words on Drones with Long Battery Life
By now, you should be well aware of the drones that offer long battery life. With most drones on the list offering about half an hour of flight time, you can have ample time to shoot the aerial footage of your favorite scenes. However, if you think that even that time isn’t enough for you, then carry some extra batteries with you while piloting your drone.
If you ask me to choose the best drone out of all the above-mentioned options, I’d select the DJI inspirar 2 because it offers professional-quality shots and a long enough battery life. But, it’s not a very budget-friendly option! So, if you want something serious at a budget price, go for DJI Phantom 3.
¡Gracias por leer! 🙏
I hope this guide helped you learn about the seven best drones with long battery life available in the market 🙂
Compartir es cuidar ❤️
Si este artículo le resultó útil, compártalo en las redes sociales con su familia y amigos 🙂